Name your class

#21sonic_rockzPosted 5/15/2013 5:00:25 AM
Class Name: I suck
Any LMG w/ Target Finder
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#22TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 7:02:18 AM
LMG/Target Finder combination is not as noobish as people make it out to be. I never have too much trouble against someone with that setup any moreso than anyone else.
#23Devil WolfPosted 5/15/2013 7:17:42 AM
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
I give my classes weird names. I gave my MTAR class the name MasTAR, my FAL class FAbuLous, my Vector lass Vectorious, etc.

im interested in the rest
#24f41lurizerPosted 5/15/2013 7:41:41 AM
TheRisingSon posted...
Personally, I'd sub the Tac-45 in for the EMPs since you're not running Engineer with that class.

Not really sure who you are responding to here. But both the posts above you are some assault rifle with both flak jacket and tac mask. When you are immune to most of what the EMP counters, it's kinda pointless to use them. Hella effective against some scorestreaks, but meh...
#25Oblivion_SlayerPosted 5/15/2013 10:33:09 AM
Devil Wolf posted...
I give my classes weird names. I gave my MTAR class the name MasTAR, my FAL class FAbuLous, my Vector lass Vectorious, etc.

Most have changed, but I named my Shield class "Squid" because I run around throwing out smoke (ink) and hiding/attacking within.
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#26TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 12:42:28 PM
Devil Wolf posted...

Most have changed, but I named my Shield class "Squid" because I run around throwing out smoke (ink) and hiding/attacking within.

My most effective class uses a tactic similar to that.