Yay diamond!

#11f41lurizerPosted 5/11/2013 10:11:32 AM
imthestuntman posted...
slaveanselmo posted...
Snipers are OSOK, not headshots. So.... those are just frosting.

Not for the svu if going for osoks.

hardcore
#12f41lurizerPosted 5/11/2013 10:12:48 AM
I'm taking a break from SMG's, but I have all the headshots for all them. I need to finish vector, MSMC, and chicom no perks/attachments and bloodthirsties and stuff

Doing assault rifles. Everything is gold except the SMR, which has a whopping 38 headshots. SMR can go die in a hole
#13White_Knight_01Posted 5/11/2013 10:16:19 AM
f41lurizer posted...
I'm taking a break from SMG's, but I have all the headshots for all them. I need to finish vector, MSMC, and chicom no perks/attachments and bloodthirsties and stuff

Doing assault rifles. Everything is gold except the SMR, which has a whopping 38 headshots. SMR can go die in a hole

am i the only person who got gold long before i got max prestige for the weapon? hell i got all the longshots in one game and they are usually the last on the list.
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#14AnubisrichPosted 5/11/2013 10:35:44 AM
SMR is the easiest AR to get diamond. Took me 750 kills whereas most of the others took 900-1000. 17% headshot ratio is insane.
#15possessionPosted 5/11/2013 10:39:50 AM
White_Knight_01 posted...
f41lurizer posted...

am i the only person who got gold long before i got max prestige for the weapon? hell i got all the longshots in one game and they are usually the last on the list.

That's how it worked for me, sans the pistols. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. All of them were max prestige long before gold.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage, Red Dead Redemption, Chaos Legion
#16Edavy89(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:13:14 AM
Anubisrich posted...
SMR is the easiest AR to get diamond. Took me 750 kills whereas most of the others took 900-1000. 17% headshot ratio is insane.

Really? I can't stand the SMR, it will be the last AR I work on, the thing just doesn't work for me. it's like a FAL with crap accuracy in my hands.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!