One Shot Kill Weapons

#31ZuuF2Posted 5/12/2013 8:57:43 AM
Here's a better solution:
You can only hit your target when you're holding your breath, unless using a Ballistics CPU (which means that any shot you fire will always miss).
---
Some mods abuse their power ("I'll delete this nice post because I don't get it")
Others are responsible with their power, and do their job correctly
#32TriForceOmeletPosted 5/12/2013 9:29:34 AM
awsomeedgar77 posted...
DownSouthPride posted...
Welcommatt posted...
DownSouthPride posted...
Dat idea is hella stupid...Look at yo stats... 2 full seconds is a eternity in Call of Duty and u should know this **** by now. You would have to just hold the scope down the whole damn time to actually pluck people... U cant even just sit in a sniper spot with radar... wait for someone to run by... then just scope in, line up yo shot, and pluck dat fool... If you had to wait 2 seconds it would make snipers useless.. Period... End of ****ing story.. Glad u aint no developer on da real.

I think it's trying to communicate with us....

Hey fool! I aint no ****ing "IT!" Get yo **** together son!

You're an embarrassment.

Shh! You're angering it! Who knows what could hap- *gets quickscoped*
---
TC, your username is awesome. That is all. -Godspark127
It's pretty much virtual heroin ~flaminglink
#33WelcommattPosted 5/12/2013 7:41:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34Silver17Posted 5/12/2013 9:00:11 PM
gamester091 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
gamester091 posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
removing quickscoping isnt hard, treyarch just caters to those users and dont want to make them whine and cry.

God all they would have to do to remove quickscoping is make it so you can fire a sniper unless zoomed for more then 2 seconds...not only does it remove quick scoping, but removes people trying to get that "sick" 360 no scope for that "awesome" montage.

People would freaking use snipers the way they were ment (like I do...)

That's kind of what they did at the beginning of BO1. It was patched because of the outcry that it made snipers useless and uncompetitive. The ability to quickscope is intentional by Treyarch and they're not going to change it :\

Well if people wanted to quickscope they just put iron sights for every sniper....if you really wanna use a sniper the way it isnt supposed to be used you should have to work for the attachment to let you do so

^ +1 Sniping in the beginning of BO was perfect.

NO BS issues, in SnD. No idiot teammates killfeeding in regular matches. If we could just have ONE FUTURE COD GAME that would play the way BO did throughout the entire season, the community would be instantly better...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#35webbc99Posted 5/13/2013 6:54:58 AM
aheroafake posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
gamester091 posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
removing quickscoping isnt hard, treyarch just caters to those users and dont want to make them whine and cry.

God all they would have to do to remove quickscoping is make it so you can fire a sniper unless zoomed for more then 2 seconds...not only does it remove quick scoping, but removes people trying to get that "sick" 360 no scope for that "awesome" montage.

People would freaking use snipers the way they were ment (like I do...)

That's kind of what they did at the beginning of BO1. It was patched because of the outcry that it made snipers useless and uncompetitive. The ability to quickscope is intentional by Treyarch and they're not going to change it :\

If it was intentional, they would have allowed sniper rifles to use the Quickdraw attachment.

Explain the Laser Sight attachment then.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Soul Sacrifice, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, World of Warcraft
#36DownSouthPridePosted 5/13/2013 7:12:02 AM
TriForceOmelet posted...
awsomeedgar77 posted...
DownSouthPride posted...
Welcommatt posted...
DownSouthPride posted...
Dat idea is hella stupid...Look at yo stats... 2 full seconds is a eternity in Call of Duty and u should know this **** by now. You would have to just hold the scope down the whole damn time to actually pluck people... U cant even just sit in a sniper spot with radar... wait for someone to run by... then just scope in, line up yo shot, and pluck dat fool... If you had to wait 2 seconds it would make snipers useless.. Period... End of ****ing story.. Glad u aint no developer on da real.

I think it's trying to communicate with us....

Hey fool! I aint no ****ing "IT!" Get yo **** together son!

You're an embarrassment.

Shh! You're angering it! Who knows what could hap- *gets quickscoped*

Too bad yall aint tryin to actually defend yall selves from my statements. ****.. I know Im right.. Yall boys are just crying about nothing.
---
I type how I speak. Learn not to discriminate son! You wont say it too my face so don't think yo ass tough sayin it here!
#37ThugLife247Posted 5/13/2013 7:35:52 AM
all of yall who keep referring to eachother as "its" are some racist ass mfers
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#38destructoclausPosted 5/13/2013 8:09:12 AM
Here's a better solution: show me some proof that quickscoping is broken and needs to be removed. If quickscoping is broken, then what in the hell do you call the AN-94? The FAL? The MSMC? So when I drop a 100+ kill game with the AN-94 with stock + suppressor, why isn't is broken? Would love an explanation for this.

I'm sorry, when did lining up a shot with a sniper and instantly shooting become easier than holding both triggers as you wave your sights on the enemy while aim-assist zeroes in for you? Did not get the memo.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#39T_r_a_m_PPosted 5/13/2013 8:15:09 AM
destructoclaus posted...
Here's a better solution: show me some proof that quickscoping is broken and needs to be removed. If quickscoping is broken, then what in the hell do you call the AN-94? The FAL? The MSMC? So when I drop a 100+ kill game with the AN-94 with stock + suppressor, why isn't is broken? Would love an explanation for this.

I'm sorry, when did lining up a shot with a sniper and instantly shooting become easier than holding both triggers as you wave your sights on the enemy while aim-assist zeroes in for you? Did not get the memo.

Im pretty sure aim assist does not work when your moving the sights yourself, and it diffenately does not zero in for you
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#40destructoclausPosted 5/13/2013 9:02:21 AM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
destructoclaus posted...

Im pretty sure aim assist does not work when your moving the sights yourself, and it diffenately does not zero in for you

Play without aim assist and spray at your enemy as if you had it on. You will see what I mean. Aim assist absolutely kicks in when you're moving the right stick. That's what allows people to just spray their weapons and get kills all the time. It's especially prevalent with the recoil-lacking AN-94. It's a big reason why this game sells so well; it's piss easy to get kills, even if you just hold the trigger down at long range.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634