One Shot Kill Weapons

#41T_r_a_m_PPosted 5/13/2013 9:13:45 AM
destructoclaus posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
destructoclaus posted...
Here's a better solution: show me some proof that quickscoping is broken and needs to be removed. If quickscoping is broken, then what in the hell do you call the AN-94? The FAL? The MSMC? So when I drop a 100+ kill game with the AN-94 with stock + suppressor, why isn't is broken? Would love an explanation for this.

I'm sorry, when did lining up a shot with a sniper and instantly shooting become easier than holding both triggers as you wave your sights on the enemy while aim-assist zeroes in for you? Did not get the memo.

Im pretty sure aim assist does not work when your moving the sights yourself, and it diffenately does not zero in for you

Play without aim assist and spray at your enemy as if you had it on. You will see what I mean. Aim assist absolutely kicks in when you're moving the right stick. That's what allows people to just spray their weapons and get kills all the time. It's especially prevalent with the recoil-lacking AN-94. It's a big reason why this game sells so well; it's piss easy to get kills, even if you just hold the trigger down at long range.

I have before to see what the difference was, noticed only a huge change in the snipers aim assist
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#42supercoolisaacPosted 5/13/2013 9:30:05 AM
ITT: bad players complain about quickscoping.

I love these topics, they really bring out all the bads.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#43destructoclausPosted 5/13/2013 11:27:34 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
ITT: bad players complain about quickscoping.

I love these topics, they really bring out all the bads.

Stahp. They can't handle the truth.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#44DepreceV2Posted 5/13/2013 11:59:33 AM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
destructoclaus posted...
Here's a better solution: show me some proof that quickscoping is broken and needs to be removed. If quickscoping is broken, then what in the hell do you call the AN-94? The FAL? The MSMC? So when I drop a 100+ kill game with the AN-94 with stock + suppressor, why isn't is broken? Would love an explanation for this.

I'm sorry, when did lining up a shot with a sniper and instantly shooting become easier than holding both triggers as you wave your sights on the enemy while aim-assist zeroes in for you? Did not get the memo.

Im pretty sure aim assist does not work when your moving the sights yourself, and it diffenately does not zero in for you

Are you serious? Of course it still works. Why in the world would you think it wouldn't work while moving?
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta