Are Ex Conditioning & Hardwired outclassed by other perks in their tiers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are Ex Conditioning & Hardwired outclassed by other perks in their tiers?
3 years ago#11
My most used perks:

Tier 1: flak jacket, lightweight, blind eye (cant stand random killstreak deaths so have to load a class or 2 with it when facing a good team)

Tier 2: scavenger. (I dont notice much of a difference with toughness 90% of the time)

Tier 3: extreme conditioning, engineer.

None of the other perks are really worthwhile for me since i dont notice a significant difference from dexterity/toughness and really dont care about ghost.
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
3 years ago#12
Mine would be:

Tier1: Flak Jacket, Ghost
Tier2: Toughness
Tier3: Dex, Engineer, Tactical mask

But tier 3 and tier 1 is very situational depending on enemy players
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Remember kids, CoD4 and BO2 will always be better than MW2.
3 years ago#13
imthestuntman posted...
My most used perks:

Tier 1: flak jacket, lightweight, blind eye (cant stand random killstreak deaths so have to load a class or 2 with it when facing a good team)

Tier 2: scavenger. (I dont notice much of a difference with toughness 90% of the time)

Tier 3: extreme conditioning, engineer.

None of the other perks are really worthwhile for me since i dont notice a significant difference from dexterity/toughness and really dont care about ghost.

This just proves how useless half of the perks are. Instead of nerfing everything, developers should make every aspect competitive. I should feel the need to pick Dead Silence or Awareness, not completely ignore them.
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
3 years ago#14
I would agree that these two perks are situational if not completely under-powered. I find that mixing Ex Conditioning with Engineer and a SMG is fairly useful for CTF, while Hardwired is a nice second tier2 perk if you're going for 6 perks.

I personally run Ghost, Scavenger, and Dexterity. If I take a second perk it's usually Blind-eye because I hate Hunterkillers and wish whoever decided those were a good idea would choke on something horrible >:C
3 years ago#15
But what do you guys think? Does the Hardwired perk needs to have an Anti-VSAT effect? Would that be too OP or not? IMO, it would be OP.
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
- Follow me on Twitter! @AbsoluteZeroX19
3 years ago#16
10 slot system wouldnt even be bad if you didn't had to waste 2 of them just to use wildcard.
Gamer tag : Starmaine18 Mario kart wii 4682-8852-9467
3DS 1289 8415 6937 pk white (3096 1225 4993)
3 years ago#17
AbsoluteZeroX19 posted...
But what do you guys think? Does the Hardwired perk needs to have an Anti-VSAT effect? Would that be too OP or not? IMO, it would be OP.

I think an anti-vsat function would be a bit too OP. Maybe an anti MMS function instead of cold-blooded, or protection from Guardians (even though that wouldn't make sense and the only explanation I can think of for it would be "lol a wizard did it")
3 years ago#18
Forget it, perks won't change. It's too late.
3 years ago#19
Scavenger is getting no love. and I love that perk...
3 years ago#20
arena11 posted...
Most people realized this before the game even came out. Pick 10 is a decent experiment if all of the perks were balanced, but they're just not. Look at Blind Eye, mostly used to dodge hunter killer drones. I rarely saw people use fast hands or hardwired, and maybe saw a handful of cold blooded users. Footsteps are embarrassing, making both dead silence and awareness useless. Extreme conditioning is hardly ever used.

I agree except that cold blooded is the s*** and very underrated.

On a long range class (or on carrier and aftermath) it is almost necessary since it makes such a big difference in you not being spotted. It makes target finders weak sauce. On hardcore mode it is beast since people hesitate to shoot you without a red name. And of course you no longer have to feel like the only one targetred by player controlled scorestreaks.

Great perk IMO
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are Ex Conditioning & Hardwired outclassed by other perks in their tiers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM