Are there any players in their late 20's early 30's that play this game like me?

#41LerthyrPosted 5/12/2013 12:27:25 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
JVel91 posted...
I'm old enough to party.

I've been partying since 12. I got laid, got drunk and smoked my first joint at the age of 13

Pfft. I did all of that at the age of 7, except it was with my uncle.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#42Krzd3vilPosted 5/12/2013 12:29:42 AM
My dad's in his late 30's and loves this game, he's pretty good at it, he just got all diamond everything and usually goes positive every game.
---
saint's row the third was so bad.
#43Krzd3vilPosted 5/12/2013 12:32:06 AM
Lerthyr posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
JVel91 posted...
I'm old enough to party.

I've been partying since 12. I got laid, got drunk and smoked my first joint at the age of 13

Pfft. I did all of that at the age of 7, except it was with my uncle.

Your uncle's a great wingman! Also, he sounds pretty laidback.
---
saint's row the third was so bad.
#44slaveanselmoPosted 5/12/2013 12:34:48 AM
slsuby posted...
*flamesuiton*
I'm 40. I play. I'm keepin' it real.

Glad I'm paying for your Social Security and you waste it on a goddamn Xbox. That's for food and medication and nursing home rent..
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#45Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 9:39:16 PM
The Treyarch logo itself is a folded up "666" if you look carefully. I had an image with the logo unwrapped, but lost it unfortunately. If you pull each arc off with one string on the left for each, it forms 666 (And can be read as such around the center).
---
http://www.ign.com-illuminati-in-video-games THE MOST IMPORTANT GOOGLE A GAMER WILL EVER DO.
#46Macdaddyruss1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 9:42:50 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
slsuby posted...
*flamesuiton*
I'm 40. I play. I'm keepin' it real.

Glad I'm paying for your Social Security and you waste it on a goddamn Xbox. That's for food and medication and nursing home rent..

lol way to rock the Vote younger generation ,now there wont be any Social Security for you when you need it lol.
---
http://www.ign.com-illuminati-in-video-games THE MOST IMPORTANT GOOGLE A GAMER WILL EVER DO.
#47AbsoluteZeroX19Posted 5/13/2013 10:31:27 PM
fatclemenza posted...
but why the hell do you guys use TF's with LMG's? It's so dull to just camp, I mean "play defensively", then to run around and play the objective!

because kids keep voting nuketown and I'll make them regret it by using that obnoxious setup

Well if that's your reason......go **** em' up.
---
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
- Follow me on Twitter! @AbsoluteZeroX19