The truth about this game.

#1ThisIsMithosPosted 5/11/2013 9:17:21 PM(edited)
It's terrible. That's all, you're welcome. I had ten times more fun trolling League Play and HC today than I've ever had in this game. Never laughed so hard at people team killing me or sending hate mail for messing with them. Oh well. lawl

U mad?
#2achimedPosted 5/11/2013 9:19:32 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...

U mad?

Yes
---
"Ever since 5 years old, I've been shoving your carrots in my ass."
#3supercoolisaacPosted 5/11/2013 9:19:43 PM
Makes sense, can't imagine it'd be fun playing a game you're terrible at.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#4Astro_B0mbPosted 5/11/2013 9:21:53 PM
Yeah this game is doodoo.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#5ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:23:41 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

That's the saddest thing of all. I can't even imagine hating this game more, but I suppose if I were bad at it, I'd probably go crazy and be admitted to a psych ward.

Nah but seriously. The monotony of CoD makes it about as interesting as watching paint dry. And in fact, I did that for 4.5 years and it was a hell of a lot more fun. At least with trolling it changes the pace a little.
#6arena11Posted 5/11/2013 9:34:13 PM
ThisIsMithos posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

That's the saddest thing of all. I can't even imagine hating this game more, but I suppose if I were bad at it, I'd probably go crazy and be admitted to a psych ward.

Nah but seriously. The monotony of CoD makes it about as interesting as watching paint dry. And in fact, I did that for 4.5 years and it was a hell of a lot more fun. At least with trolling it changes the pace a little.

I'm hitting my 4th year and tbh the game quality is getting worse with each passing game. I miss the hayday of MW2 before Wingsofredemption spoiled the OMA/DC tubes. I'm getting tired of the declining quality, not the game itself.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#7ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:44:45 PM
arena11 posted...
ThisIsMithos posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

I'm hitting my 4th year and tbh the game quality is getting worse with each passing game. I miss the hayday of MW2 before Wingsofredemption spoiled the OMA/DC tubes. I'm getting tired of the declining quality, not the game itself.

Well, I'm a little video gamed out to begin with, but CoD isn't helping. I remember I first started playing on the Wii (lol) and played CoD 4 and WaW on it, and it was actually really fun playing with clans and stuff.

Then I got a PS3 and MW2 and it was decent fun, but I didn't like the controller and the online was eh. Once I got a 360, I had even less fun. Maybe it's because the Wii isn't a serious console or something, but I just don't enjoy the games anymore. I've been pretty good at each game, but good doesn't mean fun.

Not when you consider lag, annoying tactics, and the same old crap each and every game. I just find it funny that I enjoyed CoD so much more on the Wii when the Wii's online is laughable at best.

At the same time, I also enjoyed playing games like Metroid Prime Hunters and Mario Kart DS on the Nintendo DS as well. Maybe I just didn't take the games so serious. ;p
#8FeelMyBladePosted 5/11/2013 9:47:52 PM
Man, this game is so fun, I didn't even bother reading TC's posts.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Remember kids, CoD4 and BO2 will always be better than MW2.
#9JVel91Posted 5/11/2013 9:58:30 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#10ThisIsMithos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 10:09:20 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

You wouldn't say that if you hadn't read that I said it's terrible. U bad.