Is there any way to survive a Care Package hitting you if it's your own?

#21MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 11:44:41 PM
Superman070776 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
Superman070776 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
DarkManX2004 posted...
In my experience its hit and miss. Sometimes the care package will kill me, sometimes it will just nudge me. The care package doesn't always drop exactly on the flare either.

Yeah true, it seems to be patched. Oh well, I only wanted to show my friend that it's possible

Getting under the map should never be a goal. Play better. And don't ask a vague question like the title of the message when you really want to know how to glitch....it removes all credibility.

You die if you go under genius. It's just to get past the fench in Custom Match.

Not sure what a fench is in Custom Match...but whatever.

Wow. This new generation of posters on these boards dont even know the power of the fench
#22Leon_NavajoPosted 5/16/2013 9:38:50 AM
bigbug1992 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
bigbug1992 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
Snickleseed posted...
Don't stand on the green flare?

I know that. I've seen glitches where people get pushed out of maps etc. by a falling care Package that doesn't kill them. I'm trying to replicate it in Private match and wanna know how

Here is a hint for you. People here won't help you cheat.

Also: it's been patched for the most part.

It's not cheating. Cheating implies an unfair advantage over other players. Doing a glitch in Private Match is not cheating, especially when I'm doing it on my own.

You are trying to practice getting out of the map in Private Matches, so you can try to do it in a pub match to cheat.

We aren't as naive as you think.

Because it's such a harmful glitch and major cheat to not get killed by the Care Package.
#23Lerp85Posted 5/16/2013 9:43:29 AM
"
Because it's such a harmful glitch and major cheat to not get killed by the Care Package."

Did you not read the part about getting out of the map? Not getting killed by your packages is as simple as taking a few steps out of the smoke. What he is doing is trying to learn how to cheat.
#24bigbug1992Posted 5/16/2013 10:32:07 AM
Lerp85 posted...
"
Because it's such a harmful glitch and major cheat to not get killed by the Care Package."

Did you not read the part about getting out of the map? Not getting killed by your packages is as simple as taking a few steps out of the smoke. What he is doing is trying to learn how to cheat.

Yup, which is why he isn't getting any help.

No respect for cheaters.
#25Leon_NavajoPosted 5/16/2013 11:42:32 AM
Yes, I admittedly did not notice the "getting out of the map" part and thought everyone was harping on TC for trying to do something insignificant.

I learn about a new glitch on this game every day.
#26MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 1:40:55 AM
I don't understand why people think I would be able to do in Pubs, or want to. For a start, you would assume an enemy team would notice me in the middle of the map behind a Care Package, while dropping another in an odd position. It's pretty suspect.
#27RawringAirPosted 5/17/2013 1:42:28 AM
Chances are if there is actually a way then it'd be easy to find out how to do it on Youtube
---
I am King
#28smashkillerPosted 5/17/2013 2:57:33 AM(edited)
I see nothing wrong with glitches if used for personal enjoyment.

I understand the significances of cheating, but by any means is this glitch an advantage.
Because its Soooo far from an advantage, it's mainly for entertainment purposes.

Now to answer TC, to do this glitch by yourself... It's probably going to be a bit harder to do now mainly because of the reinforce breach patches. Tons of YouTube videos has demonstrated how easy it was to get out of the map with care packages, so expect your party to be, for lack of better word... Pooped on.

You can however, clear your update data to have an easier time.

Anyways... You can try the following.

1. Try jumping and falling alongside your care package as it lands to prevent you from getting crushed.

2. Stack your care package. Hope for a package to jerk or slide and hopefully push you.

3. Although not alone... Have teammates call in packages. They can push, but not crush.

4. You can spawn from a tactical insertion as the care package drops, and/or spawn with one already placed on floor. Hopefully you will get pushed do to lack of room.

And remember to always do glitches in private matches, to keep the grumpy cats at bay of course.

Have fun.
---
GT: ParadoxParadi9m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvPAhpUPuC4
#29SupremeArticlePosted 5/17/2013 7:06:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLb5ujk2aSE this is what happens when you let the care package hit you
---
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i.imgur.com/pmeLud7.jpg
#30Superman070776Posted 5/17/2013 7:23:31 AM
smashkiller posted...

3. Although not alone... Have teammates call in packages. They can push, but not crush.

Have fun.

Teammate packages can kill you in Hardcore and in Core modes. But TC should try it anyway...over and over.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid