All of these C4 w***** are starting to get me just a LITTLE annoyed.

#21james259Posted 5/12/2013 11:05:02 AM(edited)
FRo3tBLo0d posted...
thompsontalker7 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
Why can't these people just cook grenades like normal people...

Because grenades suck and C4 doesn't

I use Flak Jacket and pretty much never get killed by C4 anyway

Good for you.

Grenades have the same damage as C4 IIRC, just a lesser blast radius

With C4 people don't even have to be remotely close to get fried, just in the general direction of where it's being thrown

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, THAT"S WHY PEOPLE USE THEM!!

Use Flak jacket and stop complaining.

Some people don't like to run Flak Jacket on every class you know. I'm not complaining about C4 (even though the toss range could be shortened a little) Just saying that response is pretty ignorant.
---
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
#22RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/12/2013 11:10:20 AM
QualiT posted...
I like both frags and C4. They both have the same blast radius. Semtexs's have the lower blast radius.

Frags have the benefit of being able to be thrown larger distances and you can bank them off walls in order to get them near high traffic areas or objectives.

C4 is more of a rushers lethal, its for those times where you dont have 4 seconds too cook a nade because you're deep in the enemies spawn.

well said.

Ive had games with 10+ nade kills. Those things are so good. Cook when you are coming up on high traffic spots turn and toss. Work just like C4 would. Or toss them suckers deep.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#23MMA427Posted 5/12/2013 1:11:57 PM
TC spelled "LITTLE" using the biggest letters...
#24angrybirdsdudePosted 5/12/2013 1:22:32 PM
I've ran two trophies + flak and still gotten toasted on the opening b flag rush. The best bet is to kill them before they toss it.
---
spread the <3
#25RandomTrampPosted 5/12/2013 1:43:56 PM
Like someone else said, C4 is a rusher's tool, rewarding attacking the objectives and getting up close. For me that makes it less irritating than camper tools like claymores.
It's also a great way to get campers hanging out in elevated windows.

As you can't throw C4 anywhere near as far as nades, plus you have to stay alive after deploying in order to detonate (even if just a second or so), I think this sort of balances out the need to cook frags or the smaller blast radius of semtex.
#26BipBapBamPosted 5/12/2013 1:48:51 PM
The only way to beat a C4 user is to use C4.

Dat balance. Flak Jacket lets you survive, but you'll die from a pistol shot to the toe from across the map afterwards.
---
GT: Noitrez
#27Superman070776Posted 5/12/2013 2:00:35 PM
The same people chunking C4 are the same try-hard children that get their panties crusted over people using a Target Finder.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
#28Donuts_R_GoodPosted 5/12/2013 2:25:20 PM
I don't know what the **** 3arc was thinking when they designed the C4 in this game. It throws so fast and travels so far, it's like they encourage them to be the new grenades.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#29_Aisu_Posted 5/12/2013 2:36:27 PM
FRo3tBLo0d posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
Why can't these people just cook grenades like normal people...

Because grenades suck and C4 doesn't

I use Flak Jacket and pretty much never get killed by C4 anyway

Good for you.

Grenades have the same damage as C4 IIRC, just a lesser blast radius

With C4 people don't even have to be remotely close to get fried, just in the general direction of where it's being thrown

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, THAT"S WHY PEOPLE USE THEM!!

Use Flak jacket and stop complaining.

Some people don't like to run Flak Jacket on every class you know. I'm not complaining about C4 (even though the toss range could be shortened a little) Just saying that response is pretty ignorant.

If someone doesn't want to run Flak Jacket then they have no right to complain. There is a counter to C4 but if they refuse to use it they shouldn't whine when they die to explosives.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cvactaf
#30slaveanselmoPosted 5/12/2013 8:42:40 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
I get killed once a lobby by C4 when people are using it.

There are other Blue Perks than just Ghost and Lightweight, homey.

Half of my classes use Flak Jacket, homeboy.

Then... you get like a free 2 seconds to shoot as they lob their package at you..
---
Ask me if I care about karma..