Why do people get so angry that I boost?

#1Kyle1022Posted 5/12/2013 8:06:18 AM
I mean I can definitely understand killing me and then following me and my boosting friend to keep killing me, it's only natural. But why do I constantly get hatemail?

I just think the hatemail is so hilarious that it makes me want to boost even more!

Apparently, me boosting dictates my sexuality. Also, everyone in the game is apparently a "Famous YouTube star" that is going to put my name in their videos. I'm apparently also going to get a permanent ban for boosting because they're going to send the footage to Treyarch. Lmao!
#2Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 5/12/2013 8:09:57 AM
I personally don't see anything wrong with boosting or team-killing. I do them both avidly.

And Treyarch doesn't give a f*** about this community, let's be honest. All they want to do is satisfy the whiny little MLG b******.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#3bigbug1992Posted 5/12/2013 8:12:51 AM(edited)
People get angry that you boost because it is cheating. You try to acquire challenges, camos, etc. that they are trying to get/ have gotten legitimately. People don't appreciate it. I don't like it, because my team is -1, because you are killing my teammate over and over. I only play Team Deathmatch, so you are inflating your team's score to a point that it affects the outcome of the game.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#4KidCachePosted 5/12/2013 8:13:52 AM
Is this guy serious? There's no way...
---
Me-Phobia -- The Fear Of Becoming So Amazing That Everybody Dies Because No One From The Human Race Can Handle It! I'm Diagnosed.
#5fatclemenzaPosted 5/12/2013 8:14:02 AM
As long as you boost without any scorestreaks equipped, and in a mode where kills aren't the objective of the game, I wouldn't get too angry over it. I'd still keep coming after you for free kills though.
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#6Pelo0wnPosted 5/12/2013 8:14:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:15:57 AM
Exactly, I've been boosting since the game came out. I got reset because I did the master prestige glitch, but I never got reset because of boosting, even though probably hundreds have said that they've reported me and dozens have said that they've sent their YouTube footage of me to Treyarch.

This company can't even copy and paste netcode correctly, nor can they create a leaderboard for zombies that actually functions properly. And people think this same company is gonna have time to look at footage of me boosting and CONSOLE BAN (I kid you not, this is what I've been messaged) me?

LOL
#8Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:16:58 AM
bigbug1992 posted...
People get angry that you boost because it is cheating. You try to acquire challenges, camos, etc. that they are trying to get/ have gotten legitimately. People don't appreciate it. I don't like it, because my team is -1, because you are killing my teammate over and over. I only play Team Deathmatch, so you are inflating your team's score to a point that it affects the outcome of the game.

Except we don't boost on TDM, so it doesn't affect you at all.
#9Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 5/12/2013 8:17:01 AM
bigbug1992 posted...

Boosting in TDM is a d*** move anyway, I always boost in Domination.

I love the people who say I'm bad because I boost. Like, I'm perfectly capable of throwing a target finder on my LMG and getting a vsat and such too, but it's boring.

Like yesterday, i got like three hatemails calling me a p**** and gay and bad, so the next game i threw on the ol' mp7 class and got a vsat, dogs, and a swarm. Needless to say, the hatemail stopped.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#10Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:17:33 AM
fatclemenza posted...
As long as you boost without any scorestreaks equipped, and in a mode where kills aren't the objective of the game, I wouldn't get too angry over it. I'd still keep coming after you for free kills though.

That's what I do when I find boosters, I just don't understand the hilarious hatemail.