ITT we name and discuss our personal "crutches."

#11Spooky-MittensPosted 5/12/2013 1:11:02 PM
Launchers, EMPs, and Blindeye :3. At least 3 of the other people I typically play with run with these as well, so we never have to put up with Air support or AGRs. Since we play Hardcore, having things that make killing easier is secondary to staying hidden since you only have 30% hp in HC.
#12MMA427Posted 5/12/2013 1:17:49 PM
Ghost... in HC.

I can't explain it, but i know Ghost in HC doesn't have the benefit it does in core, but just knowing i don't have it on just sits in the back of my head while playing, distracting me for some reason.

when i have Ghost on i can see clearly, i play with no worries, cap more, kill more, score more, etc.

I wish i could play w/out it like i do with it.
#13JoexiPosted 5/12/2013 1:29:38 PM
Engineer is on most of my classes. I also use lots of EMP grenades.. And fast mag on every gun I can.
---
Waddaya mean I don't support your system? I go to court when I have to.
Gamer Tag: Up The Irons
#14imthestuntmanPosted 5/12/2013 1:32:42 PM
Engineer and black hats. Irresplaceable.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#15QualiTPosted 5/12/2013 1:34:16 PM
Ghost and a Silencer.

My teammates give away plenty of UAVS.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#16mistamavePosted 5/12/2013 1:35:20 PM
Scavenger, Engineer and EMP grenade on every class.

Nothing is more satisfying than taking out a sentry gun seconds after it has been placed. Even more fun is standing out of sight behind some kind street furniture, watching the sentry gun move around a bit as the enemy takes their time placing it. As soon as it's place it's EMP time.

In fact, nearly every class I have is:
Blind eye
Cold Blooded and Scavenger
Engineer
SMG/AR with fast mags
SMAW
Semtex
EMP

I used to use ghost on every class but I've found it better to just shoot the UAV down. I started to use Blind Eye because I as convinced every hunter killer went for only me while using Ghost. Now I just stay away from team-mates when a HK is called in, also running around without a care when a enemy swarm is called in is great fun. Staying away from team-mates is the hardest part.

---
I am fully aware that the bird is indeed, the word
#17LerthyrPosted 5/12/2013 1:48:49 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Toughness Flak Jacket and Tac Mask on every class

---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#18BipBapBamPosted 5/12/2013 1:50:26 PM
Stock on ARs and LMGs
---
GT: Noitrez
#19Superman070776Posted 5/12/2013 1:57:36 PM
I like the Target Finder and Long Barrel. I don't feel bad using them because I play to have fun. I don't feel that forcing a game to be more challenging makes it more fun to play. I am also not a try-hard scrub that gets all of my self-esteem from a video game.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
#20Hotkarl262Posted 5/12/2013 2:03:51 PM
Toughness
---
GT: HotKarl262