I decided to keep track of my last 100 games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I decided to keep track of my last 100 games
3 years ago#1
I won 68 of them. I joined in progress in 31 and lost 24 of the join in progress games. That means overall I had a 68 win percentage but if you subtract out the join in progress games, I really won 60 of 69 games that I started from the beginning. Next CoD there should really be a way to turn off join in progress. I'm tired of joining into games where I'm down in TDM 59 to 27.
3 years ago#2
>plays tdm
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
I won 68 of them. I joined in progress in 31 and lost 24 of the join in progress games. That means overall I had a 68 win percentage but if you subtract out the join in progress games, I really won 60 of 69 games that I started from the beginning. Next CoD there should really be a way to turn off join in progress. I'm tired of joining into games where I'm down in TDM 59 to 27.

Said this last week and people *******.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
3 years ago#6
A buddy of mine says you can turn it off on PC, why not for consoles?

PC gets a ton more freedom and options with lobbies as well, while consoles are stuck with the crappy bare minimum.
"What is there left to say when words are meaningless and silence says all?" -Me
GT: ShadowsEnclosed
3 years ago#7
I was bored so I did that too. Unfortunately it only goes back to ~60 games since I don't play too much.

This is all solo TDM:

Wins: 60
Losses: 13 (5 were from joining in progress)
Actual Losses: 8

Overall Losses Stats: 2.8 KD / 23 kills per game

Solo, I have roughly an 80% W/L (~90% excluding in-progress games). I think it makes sense since I don't back out of tough lobbies.
GT: Why you quit
3 years ago#8
Wow, interesting stats TC. 75% of your losses are from joins-in-progress...at least it's not as bad as MW3. (Or is it?) I've literally joined games where I spawned and the game ended with my team losing before I encountered another player on the map.
Formerly: RageATM
3 years ago#9
CaffeineSnorter posted...

You realize that most games would be incomplete if they took out join in progress, right? Pay attention to how many people leave/join games throughout. You'd be surprised.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
3 years ago#10
CaffeineSnorter posted...

You realize that most games would be incomplete if they took out join in progress, right? Pay attention to how many people leave/join games throughout. You'd be surprised.

Fill 'em with bots, then.

We've all had those games where you join just as someone calls in the warthog/lodestar/swarm/whatever and your team is just getting mowed down. There's still time left to go, but everyone else has given up and the game is basically over.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I decided to keep track of my last 100 games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived