I took a break from Blops 2 and played BF3...

#1timilayas99Posted 5/12/2013 1:44:35 PM
I played it for about a week, went back to CoD and now I have to get used to CoD again lol.

1st game. 15-12
2nd game. 12-12
3rd game. 9-10 :(
4th game: 15-7

The 4th game shows that I'm getting used to it again. But BF3 really makes me not so good at CoD.

Is this the same for anyone else?
---
Go away.
#2v_Sly_vPosted 5/12/2013 1:45:30 PM
its kinda the same for me when i play MoH: Warfighter
---
Use your real eyes to realize the real lies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKeYXocssvg
#3Superman070776Posted 5/12/2013 1:52:13 PM
I don't play inferior shooters, but when I spend a ton of time playing Minecraft, I am not good at COD for a while. Of course, when I play COD every day, I am not very good at COD, either....
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
#4ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 5/12/2013 1:54:51 PM
two different games. you must have two different mindset. but then bf3 do have tdm. which is like cod. focusing on gun battles.

i feel bf3 is only good with squad of 4. you can only talk to people within your squad.... so much for teamwork.

but then in cod you can communicate with your teammates but dont always within as a team.
#5davidthedawg639Posted 5/12/2013 2:10:38 PM
Superman070776 posted...
I don't play inferior shooters, but when I spend a ton of time playing Minecraft, I am not good at COD for a while. Of course, when I play COD every day, I am not very good at COD, either....

Battlefield is definitely better than CoD. There's no doubt about it.
#6flame030191Posted 5/12/2013 2:12:23 PM
davidthedawg639 posted...
Superman070776 posted...

Both are wrong. They're both equally good in different ways.

I do respect DICE much more than IW or 3arc, simply because of how much they support their games. However, as game vs game, they're equal in different strengths and have different weaknesses.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#7BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/12/2013 2:27:22 PM
flame030191 posted...
Superman070776 posted...

I do respect DICE much more than IW or 3arc, simply because of how much they support their games. However, as game vs game, they're equal in different strengths and have different weaknesses.

---
Mander is my Master, my beacon, my strength.
Hail, Mander!
#8timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 2:42:56 PM
flame030191 posted...
Superman070776 posted...

Couldn't have said it better. Well played.
---
Go away.
#9BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/12/2013 2:45:51 PM
Happened to me when i went back and forth with blops 2 and halo 4..
#10torey_caylorPosted 5/12/2013 3:12:53 PM
Haven't played anything in about 2 weeks. The first session is going to feel like i never played COD :(