Celebrate this Mother's Day by letting your Mom partake in Black Ops 2 with you.

#1LerthyrPosted 5/12/2013 1:06:30 PM
80/80

TSIA.

Also, you're not a true son until you give up an arm and a leg and sacrifice your brother to bring your mother back from the dead.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#2awsomeedgar77Posted 5/12/2013 1:10:16 PM
Most my teammates play like they're first time moms already..
---
Shall I call 911 for a Jvel and fire truck?
http://www.memecenter.com/fun/1429737/prepare-your-diddly-hole
#3F_H_NukemPosted 5/12/2013 1:11:36 PM
Lerthyr posted...
80/80

TSIA.

Also, you're not a true son until you give up an arm and a leg and sacrifice your brother to bring your mother back from the dead.

but then you also have to fight the corrupt government

and the president is an homunculus LOL
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#4Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 1:14:36 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
Lerthyr posted...
80/80

TSIA.

but then you also have to fight the corrupt government

and the president is an homunculus LOL

Shhh... Don't ruin this for me!
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#5BipBapBamPosted 5/12/2013 1:16:38 PM
Lerthyr posted...
Shhh... Don't ruin this for me!

we really are bff's FMA <3
---
GT: Noitrez
#6KidCachePosted 5/12/2013 1:19:06 PM
Lerthyr posted...

Where is this from? This sounds so familiar...
---
Me-Phobia -- The Fear Of Becoming So Amazing That Everybody Dies Because No One From The Human Race Can Handle It! I'm Diagnosed.
#7HeartlessCharmsPosted 5/12/2013 1:33:44 PM
Lerthyr posted...
80/80

TSIA.

I also enjoy FMA from time to time.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#8Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 8:32:05 PM
KidCache posted...
Lerthyr posted...

Full Metal Alchemist.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
#9majorgalaxyPosted 5/12/2013 10:06:33 PM
Lerthyr posted...
KidCache posted...
Lerthyr posted...

Full Metal Alchemist.

Armstrong is a weirdo though
---
Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean we can't point out how stupid it is.
GT:MayorofEarth2
#10WG4F_is_winPosted 5/12/2013 10:36:47 PM
I didn't watch through brotherhood, but I saw the original series like 9 years ago
---
just hawkin' on the box