C/D you would support a "Random" class

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D you would support a "Random" class
3 years ago#1
Random Class sounds fun! - Results (115 votes)
Confirm
95.65% (110 votes)
Deny
4.35% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In the spirit of other online games where "random" is allowed, CoD could include a random button that would let the game randomly generate a class from all pick-10 slots that you've got unlocked. Put in a couple of basic stipulations to keep the classes balanced (only use greed with 2 corresponding perks, no riot shield + launcher, etc) and you could have all of the fun of random mayhem that you'd have in any other online game with that feature available.

So what do you think? C/D?
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
3 years ago#2
FOR ADDED FUN:

They could even allow it to create classes using things you *don't* have unlocked. What's that? You rolled an AN-94 as a level 1? Kudos to you!
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
3 years ago#3
That sounds awethome.
Today, I will be reborn like the Empire, whose incarnation I have conceived and incubated. Today I will bring forth the Empire Reborn.
3 years ago#4
Best idea on this board in a long time.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#5
This is a great idea. There is literally no reason to vote Deny.
3 years ago#6
It's not the dumbest thing someone has come up with on this board.
Ask me if I care about karma..
3 years ago#7
C, I've been using a website to give me random classes since MW2. This would make it all the more convenient.
3 years ago#8
I think moshpit should be random loadouts and killstreaks every spawn, random map and gametype (no voting).
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
3 years ago#9
It definitely sounds like fun. Mix things up a bit. C.

But I would probably ending hating it if they gave me a sniper class. Sorry, I am a terrible sniper.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
3 years ago#10
The_Last_Azn posted...
I think moshpit should be random loadouts and killstreaks every spawn, random map and gametype (no voting).

this very much
"Drunk posting on GameFAQs is like drunk posting on Facebook, only more people think you look like a fool." ~ DarkRealityX
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D you would support a "Random" class

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM