Concerning Weapon DLC

#41AbsoluteZeroX19Posted 5/14/2013 1:47:08 AM
The real reason is, Treyarch was just experimenting the idea of Weapon DLCs. The Peacekeeper was actually included together with the other weapons, but at the last minute they decided to pull-it back behind the rest of the game and that's the Peacekeeper was introduced as the first-ever Weapon DLC.

About the Zombies and why can't they make it just like Multiplayer that they add new weapons per new Zombies map? Well, like I said, it was planned out to be that way. It was a last minute withdrawal of the Peacekeeper SMG. So they just planned it that this will be just enough RAM to contain all the future DLC, and they really didn't plan a Weapon DLC in the first place.

So to put this in perspective, it wasn't really a plan to include a Weapon DLC in the first place. It was a last minute decision and it was just an enough addition to be included in BO2.
---
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
- Follow me on Twitter! @AbsoluteZeroX19
#42AbsoluteZeroX19Posted 5/14/2013 1:50:44 AM
sonic_rockz posted...
Again, I really don't think you understand what RAM DOES.

But do you know what RAM does?
---
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
- Follow me on Twitter! @AbsoluteZeroX19
#43bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:51:18 AM
AbsoluteZeroX19 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...

But do you know what RAM does?

Sure he does. He can read my post to find out.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#44webbc99Posted 5/14/2013 4:05:28 AM
sonic_rockz posted...
Lerp85 posted...
bigbug1992 posted...
sonic_rockz posted...

RAM - Random accessed memory
It is the temporary storage device used to store data for processing. The data within the RAM is stored on temporary basis, and is brought up when the CPU needs the data.

Is that good enough or do I need to elaborate?

Which means it only uses ram when you are using said item.

^

Not quite. It also uses RAM when anyone else is also using that item.

So for example, if some random on the other team is using the Peacekeeper, it's going to be pulling that from the RAM.

Same way there was always HUGE lag when you walked into a capital city in WoW back in the day. People had bad computers with bad RAM and the RAM had to work out what every single character had equipped, where they were and what race/class they were etc... I don't know how valid the excuse is in this instance, but I do know that current gen consoles have pathetic amounts of RAM. So it's plausible.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Soul Sacrifice, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, World of Warcraft
#45Aether_LyricPosted 5/14/2013 4:27:17 AM
bigbug1992 posted...
You have to figure that many people bought the Season Pass when it went on sale, right after the Revolution DLC came out. When people told them, "Hey, they can add guns now. The Season Pass is worth it"

Then for those people to get told, "Sorry, we know you bought this DLC expecting us to add more weapons, since you know we are capable of doing it, but we aren't going to do it. Thanks for the cash."

Also, I am not biased when it comes to this. I bought my Season Pass when I bought the game. Tons of my friends are pissed though.

That's their fault for not paying attention. On the day Revolution was announced, the press release said that the Peacekeeper was a one-off