i wish they would add more prestiges

#1FoxxyVialeyPosted 5/13/2013 3:30:26 PM
I know they said they wouldn't but i can still have wishes! I think it would add some more flair for people who would like to continue up the prestige ladder and earn new titles! oh well here's for dumb wishes!
---
For Gameplays, Vlogs, Cooking, and Fun Check My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/user/datgurlvialey
#2macmaniganPosted 5/13/2013 3:55:20 PM
I did at first but I'm ok with it now. I like having everything unlocked now so I can work on all the challenges.
#3FoxxyVialey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 4:14:00 PM
maybe they should change the criteria of the prestiges after you hit prestige master! for instance you could turn into "prestige lord" once you complete all challenges! Then" prestige alpha omega" LOL if you reset after that and do it all again! (horrible idea i know)
---
For Gameplays, Vlogs, Cooking, and Fun Check My Youtube @ www.youtube.com/user/datgurlvialey
#4ShELbY_GT500Posted 5/13/2013 4:20:49 PM
FoxxyVialey posted...
maybe they should change the criteria of the prestiges after you hit prestige master! for instance you could turn into "prestige lord" once you complete all challenges! Then" prestige alpha omega" LOL if you reset after that and do it all again! (horrible idea i know)

Not a horrible idea actually. If you seen a Prestige Lord then that'd mean alot more than Prestige Master, and if someone reached Prestige Lord, then did a stat reset and made it all the way back to Prestige Lord again, then and only then would they get the title of PRESTIGE GOD. Also each Prestige God should have a small number next to their symbol so everyone can see how many Gods came before them!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9O9RDQ_yA
#5FeelMyBladePosted 5/13/2013 4:50:50 PM
I am hoping for super master prestige or an infinite prestige system.

If they do add more, I hope they don't follow mw3 and just add numbers on the icon.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Remember kids, CoD4 and BO2 will always be better than MW2.
#6TheRisingSonPosted 5/13/2013 5:22:09 PM
Good idea. You should be able to Prestige Master a couple of times. This way, you could continue to level up and work toward something AND keep the medals and calling cards you already unlocked.
#7FoxxyVialey(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:40:13 AM
lol awesome you guys like the idea! Shall we petition treyarch?
---
#8SnickleseedPosted 5/14/2013 12:55:38 PM
No. There are enough boosters in the game now
---
i report trolls
#9lexussssPosted 5/14/2013 1:39:52 PM
FoxxyVialey posted...

Lol Prestige Lord