MW3 = Letdown. BO2 = Letdown. Yet people are excited for Ghosts already?

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 5/14/2013 7:51:20 AM
Just makes no sense to me. MW3 was the first CoD I skipped since CoD2 and from what I heard the maps and lag were bad. From what people said about BO2, the maps and lag are worse. Personally, BO2 leaves a bad taste in my mouth everytime I turn the game off. It's like a good meal with a horrible aftertaste that makes you feel like you have to gargle bleach to get rid of.

That being said, why are people so excited for Ghost given the fact that the past 2 entries have been disappointing when it comes to quality? Sure they have the winning CoD recipe at their cores, which keep people coming back, but the polish is severely lacking.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2uchihajuan176Posted 5/14/2013 7:53:46 AM
wasnt a letdown for me Ghosts pre-ordered paid in full.
---
GT: Ayooooooo JJB NNID : JayJayBee PSN : JayJayBeeeeeeeee
Black 2 FC : 0820-3340-2536
#3Astro_B0mbPosted 5/14/2013 7:54:35 AM
They are sheep.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#4QualiTPosted 5/14/2013 7:56:01 AM
but, but Its a new engine!
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#5Juzten76Posted 5/14/2013 8:01:07 AM
Because not everyone shares your opinion. I like things you don't like and you like things I don't like. It's this crazy thing that humans do. Not a very hard concept to grasp really.
#6Webmaster4531Posted 5/14/2013 8:02:30 AM
Ghosts might be pile of crap if they take out Pick Ten without a suitable replacement. So many butthurt pick 10 haters without a good reason. Not to mention IW's impulse to ignore everything treyarch. I understood the policy before when both studios just wanted to release the same game every year.
---
Ad Hominem.
#7fakesoundofprogressPosted 5/14/2013 8:02:34 AM
isnt it being developed by a new team?

That to me means either, they will be out to prove themselves, or they will be inexperienced and get it wrong!

I may skip this one though! I have enjoyed MW3 and BLOPS2 but got bored of them pretty quick
#8TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:07:38 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Because not everyone shares your opinion. I like things you don't like and you like things I don't like. It's this crazy thing that humans do. Not a very hard concept to grasp really.

If you don't feel the previous two were a letdown, then the topic doesn't really apply to you. Not a very hard concept to grasp really.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#9TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:10:08 AM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
isnt it being developed by a new team?

That to me means either, they will be out to prove themselves, or they will be inexperienced and get it wrong!

I may skip this one though! I have enjoyed MW3 and BLOPS2 but got bored of them pretty quick

That's exactly how I feel about BO2. I enjoy it (when it works right) but my enjoyment quickly turns to frustration about lag or extreme boredom and then I turn it off. It also doesn't help that I never seem to play the new maps unless I go to the playlist just for them.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10Juzten76Posted 5/14/2013 8:21:13 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Juzten76 posted...

If you don't feel the previous two were a letdown, then the topic doesn't really apply to you. Not a very hard concept to grasp really.

Oh you only want responses from those who agree with you? How convenient.