MW3 = Letdown. BO2 = Letdown. Yet people are excited for Ghosts already?

#21Mr_PopelPosted 5/14/2013 9:18:46 AM
Well ... i've always loved MW2 (and i still do, despite some obvious flaws) ... and i've grown to like MW3 too (people seem to be less annoying now that everyone and their grandma are busy being annoying in BO2) ... i love the DLC maps i've even grown to like most default maps ... even stuff like Downturn ... why people love to play Arkaden is still beyond me though :-/

Anyways i haven't lost my faith in IW yet tbh, granted that i enjoy their two most recent games (MW2, MW3) a lot more than Treyarchs corresponding counterparts (BO1, BO2) ...so i'll give Ghosts a fair chance again. However, unless Treyarch comes up with a neat WW2 (i just love that setting) CoD again i guess i'll give their next game a pass though.
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#22ronXwhitePosted 5/14/2013 9:20:30 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Juzten76 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Because not everyone shares your opinion. I like things you don't like and you like things I don't like. It's this crazy thing that humans do. Not a very hard concept to grasp really.

If you don't feel the previous two were a letdown, then the topic doesn't really apply to you. Not a very hard concept to grasp really.

Oh you only want responses from those who agree with you? How convenient.

No, I only want responses from people who actually try to add to the discussion instead of flexing their keyboard warrior muscles.

If everyone agrees with you, there's no discussion.

Typical child.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
#23Juzten76Posted 5/14/2013 9:25:03 AM
MW3 was a letdown, but it had a lot to live up to after BO1. I enjoyed it, but it was nothing special.

Black Ops 2 was a pleasant surprise for me. The pick 10 system is a great addition. Maps and weapons are well balanced with something for everyone. I'd go as far to say that they are more balanced than any other CoD. Headglitching, bad spawns, bad maps, and lag are mostly exaggerated by people who are just bad at the game.
#24Gamerguy92Posted 5/14/2013 9:31:14 AM
I'm not getting anymore Infinity Ward made games.
---
In God I trust.
#25WOT BSPosted 5/14/2013 9:33:44 AM(edited)
bo2 definitely wasn't a letdown
---
GT: Extract Hz
#26SearchmanV16Posted 5/14/2013 9:37:21 AM
COD is like Apple products. A lot of hype each time by, but when you use the product for about a few days, you realize it is the same old thing with a few "upgrades."
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy S3, iPad 4, Xbox 360.
#27Tube_of_NoobPosted 5/14/2013 9:38:22 AM
Oh tc I see you posting on this board whining constantly about this game, and Im fairly certain I remember you from the MW3 boards whining also. When are you going to move on and play something else? Is this all you have to do? Complain on an internet site about games you "don't like."

#sad
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Currently Playing: FC3 Blood Dragon, Dishonored & Blops 2
#28xXStNerevarXxPosted 5/14/2013 9:39:28 AM
Chasing the dragon, hoping that Ghosts will as much fun as modern warfare 1.
/sigh
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
#29SpydogKPosted 5/14/2013 9:43:43 AM(edited)
MW3 was not a let down. It more than made up for the unbalanced crap called MW2.

EXACTLY. If it wasn't for the lag and some of the cluster**** Michael Bay maps, MW3 was actually very solid. Would have more than made up for MW2, even with the stupid MOAB.

BO2 was GOD AWFUL the first month, but with all the patching, tweaking, and solid DLC releases, this game has become very enjoyable for me. I play with a direct ethernet connection at 10 up/ 10 down, so lag has never been a huge problem for me, but I know it is exists for others.

However, like always, no matter how much Treyarch tries to listen to the community, people will bash them apologetically for simply being "the other studio."
---
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty as a franchise if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...
#30TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:48:26 AM
Juzten76 posted...
MW3 was a letdown, but it had a lot to live up to after BO1. I enjoyed it, but it was nothing special.

Black Ops 2 was a pleasant surprise for me. The pick 10 system is a great addition. Maps and weapons are well balanced with something for everyone. I'd go as far to say that they are more balanced than any other CoD. Headglitching, bad spawns, bad maps, and lag are mostly exaggerated by people who are just bad at the game.

That's more like it. Where's your evidence of the last sentence though? No offense but it sounds like yet another bogus Gamefaqs theory that has been passed around as if it were fact. The maps are purely opinion but I've seen the rest for myself on more than several occasions. Plus, I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but this is the only CoD I ever played that did host migrations without the host actually leaving the game.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D