The definitive list of things that people think are OP because they won't adapt

#1bigbug1992Posted 5/14/2013 9:14:50 AM(edited)
Quickscoping
Stock/Stalker
R870MCS
LMG + Target Finder
Quickdraw
Bouncing Betties/Claymores
Shock Charges
EMP Grenades
Flash Grenades
Stun Grenades
C4 tossing
Assault Shield + Fast Hands
Overkilling an Assault Shield
MSMC
PDW
MK48
AN-94
Flak Jacket
Tactical Mask

Am I missing anything? Do you, the community, want me to elaborate on any of the things on this list?
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#2L4DMalusPosted 5/14/2013 9:13:42 AM
Flak Jacket, I can't tell you how many times I have pissed off a camper because I walked through his Claymore and Shock Charge and put one into his dome. Also, Tactical Mask and Toughness.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#3bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:15:27 AM
I added Flak and Tac. Mask, but toughness is an essential perk if you aren't using Pistols or SMGs.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#4Webmaster4531Posted 5/14/2013 9:16:37 AM
I've never heard anyone say stock is overpowered. I know it practically mandatory for some guns but never have I seen someone say that.
---
Ad Hominem.
#5bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:18:39 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...
I've never heard anyone say stock is overpowered. I know it practically mandatory for some guns but never have I seen someone say that.

I read b****ing all the time about how Stalker in MW3 and Stock in BO2 abuse the game's "awful lag comp."

I put "awful lag comp" in quotations, because it is strictly other peoples opinion. I rarely have problems concerning lag comp.
---
#6Webmaster4531Posted 5/14/2013 9:29:46 AM
bigbug1992 posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

I read b****ing all the time about how Stalker in MW3 and Stock in BO2 abuse the game's "awful lag comp."

I put "awful lag comp" in quotations, because it is strictly other peoples opinion. I rarely have problems concerning lag comp.

Well it's a proven fact that this CoD has a long lag between camera and model. It lags even in local on the same console. If I recall correctly all CoDs do that.

Going out of cover you have an advantage but going back in you'll still be out even if your camera shows you're in. Stock isn't going to help to exploit this much.

I guess it's probable someone has said Stock is OP but not many.
---
Ad Hominem.
#7supercoolisaacPosted 5/14/2013 9:32:49 AM
Stalker in mw3 was pretty broken. Stock is fine.

C4 is overpowered in the sense that it is significantly better than all other lethals.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#8catzrul2002Posted 5/14/2013 9:34:13 AM
I would consider most of them broken, not OP.
#9bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:36:43 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Stalker in mw3 was pretty broken. Stock is fine.

C4 is overpowered in the sense that it is significantly better than all other lethals.

C4 is strong, yes. But just like every other lethal, it is beaten by Flak Jacket every time.
---
#10bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:37:49 AM(edited)
catzrul2002 posted...
I would consider most of them broken, not OP.

So you think these things are even more OP than just regular OP? You are some kind of somethin'
---