The definitive list of things that people think are OP because they won't adapt

#71Lerp85Posted 5/18/2013 1:39:54 PM
At least you don't seem to do it just to troll every one. I go on here quite often, even if I am not playing the game at the time.
#72superfly2222222Posted 5/18/2013 1:49:14 PM
The only one i disagree with is quickscoping. It is abusing aim assist and effectively cheating IMO.
---
Get confident, stupid.
#73McPinusPosted 5/18/2013 2:14:23 PM
superfly2222222 posted...
The only one i disagree with is quickscoping. It is abusing aim assist and effectively cheating IMO.

I don't agree that quick-scoping is cheating because I believe they intentional made it the way it is. It's not even something easy to do consistently well with, I will say its incredibly annoying at times though. I think they got it right in call of duty 4 though, because in that game if you run into quick-scopers you can just throw on your juggernaut class to counter it.

But this kind of thing can be argued to death whether it should be in the game or not yet it still remains subjective because some people love to quick-scope and others like myself find it annoying in public matches.
#74Lerp85Posted 5/18/2013 2:33:17 PM

You use aim assist as well though. Not only that most of them miss several times so it is not that effective.
#75T_r_a_m_PPosted 5/18/2013 2:35:45 PM
McPinus posted...

I don't agree that quick-scoping is cheating because I believe they intentional made it the way it is. It's not even something easy to do consistently well with, I will say its incredibly annoying at times though. I think they got it right in call of duty 4 though, because in that game if you run into quick-scopers you can just throw on your juggernaut class to counter it.

But this kind of thing can be argued to death whether it should be in the game or not yet it still remains subjective because some people love to quick-scope and others like myself find it annoying in public matches.

OP, No! Cheap, No! Annoying, Yes! jus look at a typical QS'ers stats 1.0/.2 kd, 0.5/0.6 w/l with a spm of near 400(because of TI's) ,easy way to spot, 5x more deaths than Kills confirmed in KC, 50x more kills than points taken in DOM
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#76fatclemenzaPosted 5/18/2013 2:41:26 PM
TC is like the BO2 version of BrownPack. Someone points out mechanics or features that anybody who's played a competitive shooter for 5 minutes knows are dumb, he responds with "nope not a problem for me, there's a counter". Pro tip: Just because something has a counter doesn't mean it belongs in the game. The focus becomes more about choosing what you don't want to just die from instead of on gunplay.
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#77McPinusPosted 5/18/2013 4:39:12 PM
fatclemenza posted...
TC is like the BO2 version of BrownPack. Someone points out mechanics or features that anybody who's played a competitive shooter for 5 minutes knows are dumb, he responds with "nope not a problem for me, there's a counter". Pro tip: Just because something has a counter doesn't mean it belongs in the game. The focus becomes more about choosing what you don't want to just die from instead of on gunplay.

I totally agree with you, there are too many mechanics in this game that are just plain annoying that you are forced contend with in order to be successful. I think that sometimes more can be less, and black ops 2 is an example of that in my opinion.
#78bigbug1992(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 9:13:12 PM
fatclemenza posted...

I would like to know exactly what you mean by this statement. What is so bad that it shouldn't even be in the game?