What's the general consensus of people who use target finders?

#1weezygdPosted 5/14/2013 1:56:57 PM
I stopped using it in December once I got comfortable with the controls. Are they known as bad players or do they just need a little help aiming and get a pass?
---
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.
#2SPARTAN-034Posted 5/14/2013 1:58:38 PM
They are fine. People who complain about them are just bad.
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#3L4DMalusPosted 5/14/2013 2:01:03 PM
The thing of it is, they aren't bad nor do they need help aiming. The target finder is an attachment and Cold Blooded is a counter to it, people just complain because they don't want to give up their precious Toughness perk in the tier 2 slot and they keep running headlong into the sights instead of flanking. So my consensus is TF users aren't bad, the people who refuse to adapt and make the circumstances work in their favor are the bad ones.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#4fatclemenzaPosted 5/14/2013 2:02:47 PM
They only really hurt strategies that rely on concealment (ironically traditional sniping), but I just take out my TF class and proceed to demolish the other team if there's too many people using them.
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#5JSpillaPosted 5/14/2013 2:06:51 PM
they're easy to take out

I have a cold blooded class, so if I die, I would've died in any situation.
#6Kyle1022Posted 5/14/2013 2:12:08 PM
L4DMalus posted...
The thing of it is, they aren't bad nor do they need help aiming. The target finder is an attachment and Cold Blooded is a counter to it, people just complain because they don't want to give up their precious Toughness perk in the tier 2 slot and they keep running headlong into the sights instead of flanking.

Or, you know, they don't like how it's unbalancedd that you have to spend 2 slots on the pick 10 system to counter something that takes one slot.
#7ForeverWarPosted 5/14/2013 2:12:12 PM
I don't use target finder but I can see myself starting to for that playercard. Many players just want to unlock all achievements and beat as many challenges.
#8L4DMalusPosted 5/14/2013 2:16:22 PM
Kyle1022 posted...
L4DMalus posted...
The thing of it is, they aren't bad nor do they need help aiming. The target finder is an attachment and Cold Blooded is a counter to it, people just complain because they don't want to give up their precious Toughness perk in the tier 2 slot and they keep running headlong into the sights instead of flanking.

Or, you know, they don't like how it's unbalancedd that you have to spend 2 slots on the pick 10 system to counter something that takes one slot.

Don't want to spend the 3 points so you can have toughness and cold blooded? Then pick one or the other and quit your complaining. If you want to keep running headlong into my TF MK48, that's on you
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#9Shrubby29Posted 5/14/2013 2:18:20 PM
I play HC, so I don't use toughness. I don't use coldblooded that often either. But TF is dumb. It's either reflex or ironsights for me.
#10Kyle1022Posted 5/14/2013 2:21:58 PM
Lmao you use the target finder.