"It's still new! Give the servers time to adjust! The lag is always fixed!"

#31MrGreedPosted 5/21/2013 6:01:13 AM
Andrew_Ryann posted...
Kyle1022 posted...
SPARTAN-034 posted...
Shut up. All you do is whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and whine.

Take this post with a grain of salt. This person can't even count. See his sig.

Nothing wrong with his sig; you're just a very close-minded person.

But that's four words not three...
---
The game doesn't challenge you so much as it tells you to go f*** yourself. -Rolfin
#32MMA427Posted 5/21/2013 6:44:35 AM
I love how kids make up these fantasy worldes in their head, ones where lag doesn't exist.

How do you stop lag from being present, go ahead, i'll listen to any answer.

Because if you think tere is some way of preventing it, then you are pretty much incapable of understanding reality and how online games work.

there will always be lag, never will there not be any lag.

that guy who came around that corner and shot you before you had a chance to react has just as much lag as you, don't let your ego's tell you otherwise.

Even in LAN hters is lag, minimal, but it's there, so either solve the problem by offering a solution, or deal with it.

Let's see the game all the complainers are working on, how do you guys stop your lag from happening with even a fraction of the players.
#33MMA427Posted 5/21/2013 6:45:56 AM
Wow, i misspelled the crud outta some of those words, my bad y'all.
#34Lisbon14215Posted 5/21/2013 7:00:25 AM
roach06 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
What happened to all that? 6 months later and still there's tons of lag. The servers aren't used to the load yet?

Get off your crap connection...connection has been fine for me since launch

I have a 2.3kd. I run Verizon Fios (50up/25down/15ms Ping 200 miles from where I live). I can assure you that lag is a very real issue with this game. it doesn't prevent me from doing okay at the game but it does rear it's ugly head from time to time.
---
YOLO... It's like Carpe Diem for idiots.
#35SevenDayCandlePosted 5/21/2013 7:35:51 AM
Lisbon14215 posted...
roach06 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
What happened to all that? 6 months later and still there's tons of lag. The servers aren't used to the load yet?

I have a 2.3kd. I run Verizon Fios (50up/25down/15ms Ping 200 miles from where I live). I can assure you that lag is a very real issue with this game. it doesn't prevent me from doing okay at the game but it does rear it's ugly head from time to time.

I got the FiOS 75/35 package, ping to 2550 miles is around 70-80 depending on if other computers are using it in my house. I lag more often than not and get hit by 'are you serious? why do my bullets not kill anyone now?'. That usually happens when 2-3 people leave the lobby and 2-3 join it, even without hosting. There's no way a level 25 is outgunning me, and only me... Played a game one day like that where the level 25 went 6-20. All 6 kills were me since he was unkillable for me, yet everyone else just steamrolled him.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#36roach06Posted 5/21/2013 7:36:19 AM
Lisbon14215 posted...
roach06 posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

Every once in a while an online game lags!?!? that is impossible.

Laggy games from time to time happens in every game even with dedicated servers. Hell even WoW used to lag every once in a while.

I fail to see how such a rare event would ruin the game for anyone.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#37TheRealPhattyJPosted 5/21/2013 8:13:24 AM
arena11 posted...
You actually believed that? The lies that come from Vahn's mouth. This is the same man that believes the lag is in our head despite proof.

Didn't you see his last memo? Even if your console is plugged directly into the modem, with no router, the lag is from your router not even being set up right ;)
#38tadmfpolePosted 5/21/2013 10:21:08 AM
All 6 kills were me since he was unkillable for me, yet everyone else just steamrolled him.

There is always that one guy that everyone else can kill but me. No matter how well I am doing there will be at least one player that I can't make a single hitmarker on who drops me before I see any red on my screen, hear gunfire or anything. I will see said person, aim and fire a couple blank shots and just fall over dead. You know what happens next in the killcam.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#39arghhhhPosted 5/22/2013 2:48:28 AM
Kyle1022 posted...
I like how because people have legitimate complaints with a game, they're automatically trolls and whiners. SURELY they wouldn't want the franchise to be bettered so that they can go back to enjoying it.

/gamefaqs logic

They're the people that are in denial because the crappy lag/netcoding is working in their favor

If you're referring to roach06 I really wouldn't take any notice...he/she is the one who said something like "connection plays an extremely small part in COD", you can't take him/her seriously after a comment like that, lmao.
---
Con=2, Skill=0, Bad=1
#40georgiaboy11Posted 5/22/2013 4:27:13 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

6 months later and you're still complaining?
---
Taylor Swift is like a velociraptor, if she senses movement she will date it.