This game vs. Battlefield 3

#21ShadowUmbreon42Posted 5/15/2013 5:40:26 AM
I prefer to find my targets within 15 minutes thank you. So i'll say BO2 on this one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 (you gotta love the kids that make fun of pokemon like "achimed")
GT:darkdragoon1000
#22TheRabid0nePosted 5/15/2013 5:44:00 AM
I've played most of the cod series and I loved it. I started playing bf3 last year and its pretty much all I play with friends now. Ive thrown in bo2 now cuz its fun and I can still unlock/prestige/challenge etc. There's no real teamwork in the cod games. When you play with you play with friends in cod it turns into a killspree spawn trap slaughterfest.

In bf3 You get spawn trapped when u play alone... If you have decent buddies the tides can turn rather quickly.
Bf3 has more strategic elements and WAY more options of travel considering maps and map layout(land, air, sea, inside, outside, etc)

Cod is un and gun, rush here, rush there. You CAN'T do that in bf3... You'll die very fast. Think of it this way. You spawn and start sprinting immediately, in cod you might run into a group of 2 or 3 guys and you still might win the battle. In bf3 you do the same thing but instead of a couple guys around the corner you run into a tank with 2 guys on foot supporting it and all of a sudden an attack chopper crests the building behind them... You WILL NOT WIN.

Cod, run blindly around every corner.

Bf3, move from cover to cover, slowly.
---
Crazy with the cheeze wiz!
#23gobuffalo30Posted 5/15/2013 6:28:46 AM
BF3 is decent with friends and teamwork. However, the game is horrible on consoles and the community is just as horrible.
#24BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/15/2013 6:32:49 AM
Mander1861 posted...
Both horrible

Mander is always right.

Hail, Mander!
---
Mander is my Master, my beacon, my strength.
#25RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/15/2013 6:35:41 AM
BF3 is the best FPS Ive ever played. MP and SP.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#26SparkItUpPosted 5/15/2013 6:40:52 AM
Astro_B0mb posted...
I'll tell you what game is not good.

Black ops 2.

^ this...>Battlefield 3 has its flaws...but nothing that is gamebreaking like there is in BOII
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#27RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/15/2013 6:40:58 AM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
I prefer to find my targets within 15 minutes thank you. So i'll say BO2 on this one.

Thay was my impression going into my first BF game (BF3). I thought it was going to be a hide n seek fest. Found out that only applies for conquest... which I just dont play. TDM is constant action so thats all I play. There was also a close quarter DLC that was insane non stop action.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011