11, 12, 13, 14, and 15th prestige?

#1WeaponX115Posted 5/16/2013 12:49:59 PM
Okay I know everyone keeps talking about them and how Treyarch plans to put them out as a DLC soon. But I've seen some guys that have an 11-15th prestige emblem. How? Hacks? Modding? Can you get caught if doing this? I finally hit Master Prestige and the game got boring for me. I also don't want to reset my status. Any 'legit" way to get them?
#2Shrubby29Posted 5/16/2013 12:53:56 PM
I don't even have the Prestige Mode to reset my stats even if I wanted to do that. But more prestiges would be cool to get legitimately.
#3ThugLife247Posted 5/16/2013 12:58:46 PM(edited)
if they seriously do that they better let me keep all my titles, challenges, diamond guns, etc otherwise i'm going to burn down treyarch hq game mode in black ops with my flamethrower on the map hanoi
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#4WeaponX115(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 12:56:52 PM
Shrubby29 posted...
I don't even have the Prestige Mode to reset my stats even if I wanted to do that. But more prestiges would be cool to get legitimately.

I mainly do it cause of the emblems. The emblems are freaking awesome. Love the way they designed them. Just giving out an idea but like if it does hit over 15th Prestige, it would be awesome to see a zombies prestige emblem in the future lol! :D
#5OCRAZYGunPosted 5/16/2013 12:57:13 PM
Quote:if they seriously do that they better let me keep all my titles, challenges, diamond guns, etc otherwise i'm going to burn down treyarch hq
@ThugLife247

Terrorist threats...

Lol anyway extra prestiges would be nice.
---
Sent from my iPhone 4S via PowerGuides 1.10
#6WeaponX115(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 12:58:58 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
if they seriously do that they better let me keep all my titles, challenges, diamond guns, etc otherwise i'm going to burn down treyarch hq

Lol what a tough guy on the internet.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mebGrw8v3B4/UWjYAbkfYCI/AAAAAAAAEKk/eLU-5Wpx-Jw/s1600/watch_out__we_got_a_badass_over_here_by_deadwoodpete83-d504d72.jpg
#7ThugLife247Posted 5/16/2013 12:59:50 PM
wasnt trying to act tough. nice try though. btw i've never seen that image macro before is that steve harvey?
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#8Shrubby29Posted 5/16/2013 1:03:17 PM
WeaponX115 posted...
Shrubby29 posted...

I mainly do it cause of the emblems. The emblems are freaking awesome. Love the way they designed them. Just giving out an idea but like if it does hit over 15th Prestige, it would be awesome to see a zombies prestige emblem in the future lol! :D

I just like to do the weapons challenges. So I hated that every time I entered the next prestige, I lost all of my guns and had to earn them back. Now I don't have to worry about that. IMO, prestige 6 is the worst emblem, just looks dumb and the colors are dumb, too.