Search and Destroy annoyance

#1ando1985Posted 5/17/2013 12:50:40 AM
I notice about half the Search and Destroy matches I join about half of the team is screwing around at the spawn with riot shields until they are easily killed. I just don't understand how people find this entertaining.
#2EmperorCarnatePosted 5/17/2013 12:52:17 AM
That's why you should party up, so you don't get asspies on your team
---
"Thats it! Christ deployed a tactical insertion before his crucifixtion." - ksbone_basic
First Emperor of the Fourth
#3ando1985(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 12:54:35 AM
EmperorCarnate posted...

Yeah I do that a lot, but it is also just as annoying when the opposite team is doing it.
#4EmperorCarnatePosted 5/17/2013 1:21:28 AM
ando1985 posted...
EmperorCarnate posted...

Yeah I do that a lot, but it is also just as annoying when the opposite team is doing it.

Hey, it's easy kills or your team, man. Not like you can't EVER find regular pubbies that aren't aspie.
---
"Thats it! Christ deployed a tactical insertion before his crucifixtion." - ksbone_basic
First Emperor of the Fourth
#5ando1985(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 6:57:29 AM
EmperorCarnate posted...
ando1985 posted...
EmperorCarnate posted...

Hey, it's easy kills or your team, man. Not like you can't EVER find regular pubbies that aren't aspie.

Yeah that is true. I do like to avoid that stuff for the most part. But, really the point of my thread was partially to find out why in the hell people do it. I just don't understand how its entertaining at all to screw around for a few minutes then get shot instead of just playing the game.
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 5/17/2013 7:26:25 AM
CoD is not serious business dude. If you want a lower chance of goofing off play league.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7packman1010Posted 5/17/2013 8:04:39 AM
Because search is the ultimate fun having mode. If they want to screw off from time to time and have fun, why shouldn't they? If you want to tryhard with your msmc or an, why shouldn't you? I clutched a 6v1 yesterday because the guys were trickshot suiciding. They had fun, I had fun, everyone wins. Like a previous poster said, if you want srs bzns, play league. Have your fun that way.
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011