What's scorestreaks best lead to a VSAT?

#21DepreceV2Posted 5/18/2013 10:40:28 PM
Personally.. Nothing.. If I go serious VSAT is normally my first streak.. If you want to get it all the time and you don't mind it being last then UAV- CUAV- VSAT is defiantly the way to go. That is how you drop nuclears anyway.
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#22InjusticeRebornPosted 5/18/2013 11:16:51 PM
If you're a Demo player, depending on the map, I'd go for Lightning Strike every time.

I'm not a fan of it myself (LS), but if you play a lot of Demolition, I'd assume you'd know the high traffic areas pretty well from both sides of the objective? That would get you pretty close.

After that? Again, depending on map, AGR or Stealth Chopper?

As an example, on Grind, though both objectives are outside, most would use the building to try and get to them. Having an AGR roaming outside/inside can work wonders. Especially if you or a greenie can get another AGR/Stealth Chopper on the go.

If you get comfortable enough with it, then like others have suggested, start thinking about having a scorestreak spot open up for something after VSAT. Whatever you have after the VSAT all depends on you and map. I myself don't like the controlled streaks, so I'll go for K-9 for indoor maps (like Grind), or Swarm for maps with less cover.
#23SaintHero666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 12:19:35 AM
I played three games using C/UAV, and VSAT. On the third game I finally got a VSAT, then I got another one in the same game. I didn't have fun at all going for the VSAT. I was tense the whole time. It's like when you where a kid you wanted to reach for the cookies that where just being your reach. So you got on your toes, stretching your arm out as far as you can. You can feel the cookies with the edge of your fingers but you just can't grab it. All the while your actively trying to avoid getting caught by your parents. That's how I felt.

I'll try using CUAV, Lightning Strike, VSAT tomorrow. See how it goes. I find it that ss are easier to get when they're not a super high priority.
#24tactikz4Posted 5/19/2013 2:02:59 AM
Uav-Cuav-Vsat is the best chain. Run perk 1 greed with flak jacket and Hardline, getting Vsat will become a cake in objective modes.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#25BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/19/2013 2:59:23 AM
Lightning strike vsat dogs
#26DepreceV2Posted 5/19/2013 6:20:19 AM
SaintHero666 posted...
I played three games using C/UAV, and VSAT. On the third game I finally got a VSAT, then I got another one in the same game. I didn't have fun at all going for the VSAT. I was tense the whole time. It's like when you where a kid you wanted to reach for the cookies that where just being your reach. So you got on your toes, stretching your arm out as far as you can. You can feel the cookies with the edge of your fingers but you just can't grab it. All the while your actively trying to avoid getting caught by your parents. That's how I felt.

I'll try using CUAV, Lightning Strike, VSAT tomorrow. See how it goes. I find it that ss are easier to get when they're not a super high priority.

You probably did the best one. What is so great about the UAV-CUAV-VSAT combo is that you can chain them VERY easily. If you get them pretty quick playing the objective you will get +30 for every kill your team gets. If you get a lot of those+ play the objective+ get kills of your own before you know it you are jamming the enemies radar again and you are back at your VSAT. Hardline is a MUST and it WILL make your VSAT life MUCH EASIER.
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#27hobs2605Posted 5/19/2013 7:01:57 AM
CUAV, VSAT, EMP

Bring FHJ and blackhats or EMP/concussion nades.
Adds up real quick, especially if running engineer.

I'm a 1.13 k/d player and can fire this chain off about every other game.

I ran this last night and HOLY GOD!!!
THE RAGE!!!

I had FHJ, tactician, 2xblackhats, 2x EMP grenades, hardline, scav, engineer and a bare skorpian evo.
Kept flanking up and down the sides of every map taking out the stragglers and hacking/EMPing any equipment, FHJing UAVs and spamming EMP assists because scavenger.

They always think they're OK getting the CUAV down after only a few assist scores, but the way the VSAT and the EMP systems instantly chain together is phenomenal and they're screwed.
Your on my team's map, directionally even, but you dont even get to know how much ammo you have.
Every time I did it at least 3 people would quit from the other team.

I'm actually never using another set up again.
No one uses hardwired.
---
GameFAQs: Trolls trolling trolls.
#28duddddeeeeee16Posted 5/19/2013 10:08:46 AM
If you didn't have fun going for the VSAT, then why bother putting yourself through that again? The game is about enjoying it however you want to.

Personally, I throw VSAT, EMP and Swarm on for every game and pretty much forget about scorestreaks. I rarely even pay attention to picking up the streaks until I notice I unlock the VSAT.

Really, just play however you want. Most of the players on COD run UAV, Hunter Killer and Care Package. No shame in chaining quick streaks like that!
---
You're awesome. Yes, you. I don't care what you've done or what you've said to people. You're awesome. God thinks so too.
Hebrews 12:11-13