High killstreaks should be removed

#1Idxox1Posted 5/18/2013 10:27:31 PM
The problem I am encountering in this game is that there are too many phenomenal players who easily get the high streaks and the round is essentially ruined.

The incentive for good players is too high. 75% of the time I enter a game already in progress, there is either a vsat up, dogs, swarm, lodestar or warship. It is 9 on 5 and we are hopelessly outmatched. My only viable option is to leave the game - and more often than not, i am placed in another game with a similar makeup.

When a vsat goes up, you might as well just leave the game because in under 30 seconds there is a very high probability that another high streak will get called in and most of your team mates will leave, leaving you hopelessly out-gunned and under-manned.

Many of the game modes offer too many points that make them unplayable. Take hardpoint- if the point system were reduced, I would play nothing but hardpoint. But the way it is now, it is nothing but high killstreaks.

Does anybody else just want to play objective games that are primarily gun on gun? How come the developers don't understand this?

They are almost forcing me to play 6v6 Tdm which is a total snore and camp fest.

I'm considering switching video games - does anyone have a good suggestion?
#2pyrokinesis666Posted 5/18/2013 10:30:17 PM
no

i rarely enter a game in progress with vsat,lodestar,dogs or swarm up.

if i do i just wait til game kicks me. k/d and w/l are not affected when kicked for inactivity
#3pyrokinesis666Posted 5/18/2013 10:31:51 PM
real reason you want them removed is because you cant get them
#4T_r_a_m_PPosted 5/18/2013 10:34:19 PM
Players that constantly run the highest scorestreaks aren't really the best, at least not recently, for one simple reason, any lethal streak above warthog is immediately met by a host migration so on and so forth. VSAT or EMP is the maximum scorestreak you should use if you want the cows to stay, and even that isnt guaranteed
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 5/18/2013 10:34:41 PM
most of the high killstreaks aren't even worth it mang. Most of them are countered by some perk available at level 4, or you can just walk 5 feet to your left and odds are you're now under cover and protected from whatever
---
The alien mothership is in orbit here. If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
#6The_Vic_VegaPosted 5/18/2013 10:39:57 PM
Idxox1 posted...
The problem I am encountering in this game is that there are too many phenomenal players who easily get the high streaks and the round is essentially ruined.

The incentive for good players is too high. 75% of the time I enter a game already in progress, there is either a vsat up, dogs, swarm, lodestar or warship. It is 9 on 5 and we are hopelessly outmatched. My only viable option is to leave the game - and more often than not, i am placed in another game with a similar makeup.

When a vsat goes up, you might as well just leave the game because in under 30 seconds there is a very high probability that another high streak will get called in and most of your team mates will leave, leaving you hopelessly out-gunned and under-manned.

Many of the game modes offer too many points that make them unplayable. Take hardpoint- if the point system were reduced, I would play nothing but hardpoint. But the way it is now, it is nothing but high killstreaks.

Does anybody else just want to play objective games that are primarily gun on gun? How come the developers don't understand this?

They are almost forcing me to play 6v6 Tdm which is a total snore and camp fest.

I'm considering switching video games - does anyone have a good suggestion?

F- whine topic.
---
Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 5/18/2013 11:18:44 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...

if i do i just wait til game kicks me. k/d and w/l are not affected when kicked for inactivity

Can anyone confirm this? I'd love both of you if this were true. :3
#8roach06Posted 5/18/2013 11:19:22 PM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
Players that constantly run the highest scorestreaks aren't really the best, at least not recently, for one simple reason, any lethal streak above warthog is immediately met by a host migration so on and so forth. VSAT or EMP is the maximum scorestreak you should use if you want the cows to stay, and even that isnt guaranteed

Sadly this is true. And EMP/VSAT is too much sometimes.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#9T_r_a_m_PPosted 5/18/2013 11:22:58 PM
roach06 posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...

Sadly this is true. And EMP/VSAT is too much sometimes.

Unfortunately yes, I wouldnt be suprised if someone dashboarded because of a UAV aswell, thats my faith on the community
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#10Lerp85Posted 5/18/2013 11:28:07 PM
First people complained that streaks counted towards other streaks. They did away with that, and now people complain there are high end streaks at all.

This shows that people will always complain about things.