Why is ground war full of scrubs?

#1BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/19/2013 3:07:47 AM
Theres at least one try hard camper that gets a vsat in under a minute because of all the noobs rambo~ ing and then lots of dashboarding followed by suckers like me joining session in progress to games like these spawning into a swarm? Make an option to let us choose a fresh game at least. Give the guy that has his game that everyone left on a win instead of more sheep thrown into a slaughter.
#2torey_caylorPosted 5/19/2013 3:10:45 AM
Switch to your blind eye class and laugh at the swarm or play passively for a couple of mins and wait for the new game. If you rage quit you're just going to hit a string of lobbies like this. When you quit someone else will join your place and be annoyed just like you.
#3BansheeNTDmode(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 3:33:35 AM
torey_caylor posted...
Switch to your blind eye class and laugh at the swarm or play passively for a couple of mins and wait for the new game. If you rage quit you're just going to hit a string of lobbies like this. When you quit someone else will join your place and be annoyed just like you.

Too bad blind eye doesn't work if you spawn next to an ally who doesn't have it and you get killed for it. Happens to me with hunter killers.
#4BipBapBamPosted 5/19/2013 3:45:16 AM
Ground War's pretty much unplayable solo in this game.

Your team will always be full of split-screeners going massively negative and the other team will be parties of ghost suppressed SMG C4 spamming tryhards.
---
GT: Noitrez
#5torey_caylorPosted 5/19/2013 3:52:53 AM(edited)
BansheeNTDmode posted...
torey_caylor posted...

Too bad blind eye doesn't work if you spawn next to an ally who doesn't have it and you get killed for it. Happens to me with hunter killers.

Once enemy start calling in swarms 2/3 of your team will quit anyway. Chances are you won't spawn next to your teammates as much as you think.

Also you can use tac insert with blind eye. I always have one gen "my team sucks" class that covers everything from shooting down lodestars to FUBAR scenarios when you spawn into lost matches. You switch to that class, play passively or annoy the enemy for a couple of mins and you'll have a fresh new game. Rage quitting won't solve anything. WL on the account i used to play is negative because i was too stubborn to accept this. Now i have no problems maintaining a decent WL even while playing solo.