Anyone else make this the last COD game they will ever buy.

#1xAceWinduPosted 5/19/2013 4:45:09 PM
A lot of you may disagree but to me Black Ops 1 was best Call of Duty.

Idk, when this one came out, I never have connection problems with cod games, I was constantly getting kicked which led to b.s. corner timeouts. I took like 2 weeks off, and it was better.

I took another break came back, was playing great. I don't recall what happened recently that I fully decided I was quitting for good. But I did.. My brother and my pal begged for me to play last week and I did, second match in dropped a nuclear. I stopped playing. Today will be the last for sure, might just leave the game somewhere for someone to take.

I think a large part of me leaving is the whole I shoot 15-30 bullets and the magic knife comes and gets you.

I know I'll be moving to BF4.. if that's no good, might just go back to the where it all started and just play GTA TDM.
---
GT: Random Hero Ace
Playing: NBA 2k13, Black Ops 2, Sleeping Dogs, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, RE6, AC3
#2pyrokinesis666Posted 5/19/2013 4:46:09 PM
ill rent ghosts first and will buy if i like it
#3sonic_rockzPosted 5/19/2013 4:48:07 PM
The last Treyarch CoD. There's a miniscule amount of hope left for IW.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#4MissElenaPosted 5/19/2013 4:49:37 PM
Yup, and after GTA V, I'll be done with videogames. I couldn't care less about Ghosts/Next gen consoles.
---
GT: Varaza
6 more months till I get ma BMW ^.^
#5Webmaster4531Posted 5/19/2013 4:58:06 PM
A girl quitting videogames? Like that never happens... *end sarcasm*
---
Ad Hominem.
#6Superman070776Posted 5/19/2013 4:59:41 PM
I'm going to keep buying them as long as I have fun playing them. I wonder, though, if the kids who won't get it anymore will at least stay out of the forums....probably not.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
#7ShELbY_GT500Posted 5/19/2013 5:13:08 PM
Black Ops 1 is by far my favourite CoD but I'll be getting Ghosts. imo CoD has hit rock bottom with BO2 and it can only get better from here - I hope. Its not that I dont like BO2 but netcoding and respawn is by far the worst Ive experienced.
---
Only a lousy player uses the Target Finder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw9O9RDQ_yA
#8ThierrymonPosted 5/19/2013 5:46:50 PM
I think I will still get ghosts but it will probably be my last chance for CoD. If they screw it up like they did black ops 2 I probably wont purchase another.

If they manage to recapture what made the early CoD games fun then I will continue buying them.
#9MrB730Posted 5/19/2013 5:50:02 PM
Ill probably buy Ghost i still enjoy the games. I can barely play the old games nowadays anyway it takes forever to find a lobby in mw3 due to the lack of people playing and i expect that will happen to blops2 as well so if i want to keep playing cod i kinda have to buy the new one. But like i said i still enjoy the games so its fine.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#10pyrokinesis666Posted 5/19/2013 5:59:34 PM
hopefully the first next gen cod will be as big of an advancement as cod4 was from 3