Yours/the best weapon

#11Gallis_OTKPosted 5/20/2013 9:22:04 AM
Based on the stats and how I've seen plenty of people perform with these weapons, I think the five best overall weapons (in no particular order) are the MSMC, R870, AN-94, Mk 48 and FAL. These seem to do the best in the most different situations. As for myself... I actually do really well with both the Type 25 and it's big brother the QBB.

Also, in the rare instances where a lobby has very little (or even no) lag, I can very easily become God with a KSG.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3a9zc.gif
#12SevenDayCandlePosted 5/20/2013 9:23:51 AM
Gallis_OTK posted...
Based on the stats and how I've seen plenty of people perform with these weapons, I think the five best overall weapons (in no particular order) are the MSMC, R870, AN-94, Mk 48 and FAL. These seem to do the best in the most different situations. As for myself... I actually do really well with both the Type 25 and it's big brother the QBB.

Also, in the rare instances where a lobby has very little (or even no) lag, I can very easily become God with a KSG.

There's also the lobbies where the KSG acts like the KSG in my signature...
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#13Gallis_OTKPosted 5/20/2013 9:26:45 AM

Yes, I know. Sadly, your situation happens a bit more frequently than mine, but you have to admit the KSG can be absolutely beastly when everything goes right for it: longshots and collaterals out the ass!
---
http://i.imgur.com/3a9zc.gif
#14Tube_of_NoobPosted 5/20/2013 9:28:27 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Gallis_OTK posted...

That video in your sig actually looks like what happens when I play Gears. Well when I used too.
---
Winter is Coming
Currently Playing: FC3 Blood Dragon, Assassins Creed III & Blops 2
#15BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/20/2013 9:40:18 AM
Gallis_OTK posted...

Fal got nerfed recently.

To me the best line up is
An94 pdw svuas lsat and kap40
#16SevenDayCandlePosted 5/20/2013 9:45:12 AM
Yea, the KSG is sick sometimes. Other times, it's like the KSG from my signature. It's too connection based it seems.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#17Mr_CumberdalePosted 5/20/2013 9:50:37 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Gallis_OTK posted...

Fal got nerfed recently.

That's only SF though right?

My favorite gun over the past two months is the FAL. :D
---
GT: Why you quit
#18Dark_JinougaPosted 5/20/2013 10:00:21 AM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Gallis_OTK posted...

Fal got nerfed recently.

SMR beats FAL, atleast for me it does, the fire cap is perfectly in sync with my trigger finger, and the 2HK range is great
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#19Mr_CumberdalePosted 5/20/2013 10:04:05 AM
Dark_Jinouga posted...
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Gallis_OTK posted...

Fal got nerfed recently.

SMR beats FAL, atleast for me it does, the fire cap is perfectly in sync with my trigger finger, and the 2HK range is great

Yeah I used to like FAL, then switched to SMR, then switched back to FAL. The SMRs 2HK range reminds me of the MK14 in MW3.
---
GT: Why you quit
#20trakrunr4evrPosted 5/20/2013 10:04:19 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...

You must be knew around here...

Canoe* not knew
---
GT: Stelthmastr