Does everyone HAVE a modded controller now?

#1IAMTH3GUYVERPosted 5/20/2013 8:54:14 AM
I'm constantly seeing people with pistols and FALS shooting way too rapidly. I don't know what that situation is like in games like Domination or Kill Confirmed because I only play Search & Destroy but you can't find a lobby without someone using one it seems.

Vector w/ Long Barrel & fore grip < Five Seven EVERY TIME!

Sorry for the rant but does anyone else notice this?
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#2Lerp85Posted 5/20/2013 9:09:04 AM
well there is a very available controller that is made from the factory to have turbo on the triggers that MS endorses, so I don't think MS cares about it.
#3BaseballtitanPosted 5/20/2013 9:09:28 AM
People still complain about modded controllers?
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 5/20/2013 9:11:01 AM
codded montrollers???
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#5ReaggaPosted 5/20/2013 9:14:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6IAMTH3GUYVER(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 9:16:44 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
People still complain about modded controllers?

Yes. Go play SND for a few matches and then NOT complain
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#7BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/20/2013 9:36:32 AM
I have seen people using scuds recently. They have trigger stops so they only need to tap rapidly without pulling on the trigger and it looks as if they have full auto pistols.
#8Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 5/20/2013 10:15:56 AM
"Does EVERYONE have a modded controller now?"

or

"Does everyone have a MODDED controller now?"

:)
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#9flame030191Posted 5/20/2013 10:18:27 AM
I just have a very fast trigger finger. Been called a modder before, but I've had many fails due to me trying to pull the trigger too fast that it wouldn't go up all the way, resulting in many missed opportunities.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#10uniballer92Posted 5/20/2013 12:09:25 PM
flame030191 posted...
I just have a very fast trigger finger. Been called a modder before, but I've had many fails due to me trying to pull the trigger too fast that it wouldn't go up all the way, resulting in many missed opportunities.

Same here, I've got a fast trigger finger too. But I've seen many Rapid Fire Controllers lately (since MW3, everyone denied it on the boards there). Full-Auto Pistols and Semi-Autos firing at faster than Select Fire and at consistent rate. You cant fire at a completely consistent rate at Full-Auto, without some sort of aid for it.

They seem to be a problem in Hardcore and Search and Destroy especially. Why to people have to cheat in an online game? Its even happening in Halo 4 with the DMR especially.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:18
Gamertag: Spudball