Does everyone HAVE a modded controller now?

#11smolo82Posted 5/20/2013 11:17:07 AM
I don't. I refuse to spend over $70 for a controller.
---
Xbox GT - Smolo THE KloWn
17 Ex-Boxes and Counting. All from System Failure.
#12Freshmaker11Posted 5/20/2013 11:29:17 AM
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
I'm constantly seeing people with pistols and FALS shooting way too rapidly. I don't know what that situation is like in games like Domination or Kill Confirmed because I only play Search & Destroy but you can't find a lobby without someone using one it seems.

Vector w/ Long Barrel & fore grip < Five Seven EVERY TIME!

Sorry for the rant but does anyone else notice this?

paintball finger bro
---
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#13IAMTH3GUYVER(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 2:34:22 AM
flame030191 posted...
I just have a very fast trigger finger. Been called a modder before, but I've had many fails due to me trying to pull the trigger too fast that it wouldn't go up all the way, resulting in many missed opportunities.

I can understand a fast trigger finger but I can tell the difference between a mod and a fast trigger finger. I've went on BOT mode on several occasions to see if I can do it and no matter how fast I pull the trigger, it never goes as fast or sounds like it does when these people do it.
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#14IAMTH3GUYVER(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 2:39:02 AM
Here, this is what I'm talking about. Especially with the pistols:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd74C8jmDe4
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#15BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/21/2013 3:59:14 AM
Geniusmods dot com sells these for 90 right now. Maybe you should join em to compete with them cheaters.

Its way cheaper than vikingmod360 dot com which is 270 for theirs
#16DraxalPosted 5/21/2013 4:09:14 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Maybe you should join em to compete with them cheaters.

This mentality is pretty much why more and more people have modded controllers these days. You don't buy a modded controller to compete with "cheaters", because as soon as you've bought one you become one of these "cheaters".

I can understand the frustration of being outgunned by someone using a modded controller because it makes you feel like your ability means nothing against them, but they are still a minority of players.
---
July 30th 2013, 10 years on Gamefaqs.
#17ShadonicPosted 5/21/2013 5:00:12 AM
Freshmaker11 posted...
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
I'm constantly seeing people with pistols and FALS shooting way too rapidly. I don't know what that situation is like in games like Domination or Kill Confirmed because I only play Search & Destroy but you can't find a lobby without someone using one it seems.

paintball finger bro

Walking a trigger on a PB gun is nothing like pulling triggers on a Xbox controller.

so many people talk about modded controllers, the actual Modified rapidfire controllers people use are standard MS wired ones with a bit soldered onto them, they're cheap as dirt.

they're a world apart from the customised controlelrs like SCUD or the Razr offerings, they help with things like hair-triggers and reduced button travel time, but theres still no automation there.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#18Freshmaker11Posted 5/21/2013 11:01:34 AM
Shadonic posted...
Freshmaker11 posted...
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...

paintball finger bro

Walking a trigger on a PB gun is nothing like pulling triggers on a Xbox controller.

so many people talk about modded controllers, the actual Modified rapidfire controllers people use are standard MS wired ones with a bit soldered onto them, they're cheap as dirt.

they're a world apart from the customised controlelrs like SCUD or the Razr offerings, they help with things like hair-triggers and reduced button travel time, but theres still no automation there.

It was a joke everytime I accuse someone they r like paintball finger bro
---
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
#19bigbug1992Posted 5/21/2013 11:19:36 AM
smolo82 posted...
I don't. I refuse to spend over $70 for a controller.

You can get a turbo controller from gamestop for 30 dollars.

I think it's made by Datel or something
#20RapaleemanPosted 5/21/2013 11:35:28 AM
I don't care if people use them. It is what it is, but I have noticed a significant jump in their use especially in core. Seeing FAL's and SMR's with zero recoil going full auto is pretty common now.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.