Underrated Guns, Perks, etc.

#1ParkcityfanPosted 5/21/2013 1:37:55 AM
Chicom- When you put select fire on this gun becomes one of the best SMGs.
Engineer- You will never die from a claymore, bouncing betty, or guardian ever again.
Sensor Grenade- Is a orbital vsat just on a small part of the map.
Yemen- Not that underrated just isn't as liked as it can be, really cool map design.

Put other guns and perks that you think are underrated
---
hi
#2Aether_LyricPosted 5/21/2013 1:40:30 AM
Chicom sucks with Select Fire
Sensor Grenade is useless
Yemen is decent
#3AbsoluteZeroX19Posted 5/21/2013 3:48:18 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Chicom sucks with Select Fire
Sensor Grenade is useless
Yemen is decent

He said write the things in this game which you think are underrated. Not give your opinion why/how "this sucks, this is OP, this is so amazing and this is BS".

Things are better if we all act like mature and civilized people.

Try again.
---
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
- Follow me on Twitter! @AbsoluteZeroX19
#4Aether_LyricPosted 5/21/2013 4:03:14 AM
AbsoluteZeroX19 posted...
He said write the things in this game which you think are underrated. Not give your opinion why/how "this sucks, this is OP, this is so amazing and this is BS".

Try again.

Sharing your opinion and thoughts is basically the entire point of a message board. Pretty much everything in the game is "underrated" when most people restrict themselves to 3 different guns and the same killstreaks, so I couldn't be bothered making a huge list. Relax now
#5webbc99Posted 5/21/2013 4:15:25 AM
Yemen is horrible ;(

I don't think Engineer is under-rated. I lot of people run it. I don't need to run it because I always play with someone who does, but I think it's a very good perk.

Most under-rated things...

Cold Blooded. Very, very useful. But no one runs it. People brush it off as terrible, but you become immune to the most common cause of whining on this forum... The Target Finder.

MMS. MMS is epic. Low zoom level means it's not great on every gun, but there are certain setups, like MMS on the AR's that have LMG style wall penetration that are really, really deadly. Additionally, MMS + Smoke + Scav is both hilariously trolly and effective at the same time. But because it's the last unlock on the weapons, it's almost never used. I never hear anyone saying "omg how good is the MMS". Well, it is good.

Warthog. Most people go for a Lodestar if they're in that general area. But the Warthog is insanely good. Very difficult to shoot down because of how far out it flies, and it's so deadly, and best of all, you can continue running around as normal.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Soul Sacrifice, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, World of Warcraft
#6SergioMach5Posted 5/21/2013 4:34:13 AM
A lot of the 2nd and 3rd tier of perks are underrated, but that may be because everyone seems to be hooked on toughness and dexterity, perks I don't see much point in (first shot usually kills anyway, and aiming ahead saves your life)

Scavenger seems to be brilliant for the likes of the type 25, and its an improvement over the butchered version in MW3. the perk is really good for staying alive with avalable equipment far more than toughness with its flinch.

and engineer is my go to perk along with tac mask, but I would not say they are underrated.
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#7AbsoluteZeroX19Posted 5/21/2013 4:47:29 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
AbsoluteZeroX19 posted...

Try again.

Sharing your opinion and thoughts is basically the entire point of a message board. Pretty much everything in the game is "underrated" when most people restrict themselves to 3 different guns and the same killstreaks, so I couldn't be bothered making a huge list. Relax now

I already know what the purpose of a message board is. I'm just saying that people could really act better in the boards to actually have legitimate opinions. Some people just type "Oh the FAL is OP with select fire. The C4 is BS". What is your basis for saying that the Chicom sucks?

If your only basis is from your personal experience, you shouldn't say that "this is BS, that is OP". Even though those are considered as "opinions", I say that they must actually be reasonable opinions. Not that I treat your opinions as a waste of space, but I'm expectant of people on this board. Considering you are Level 33, I thought that you were going to at least back up your opinion why the Chicom sucks and why the sensor grenade is useless.
---
"You only need to be 1 step braver. The rest will take care of itself."
- Follow me on Twitter! @AbsoluteZeroX19
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 5/21/2013 4:51:07 AM
If the sensor grenade showed for your entire team then maybe it would see more playtime, but I'm not giving up any points to use it when it only shows for me.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9tactikz4Posted 5/21/2013 4:55:22 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
If the sensor grenade showed for your entire team then maybe it would see more playtime, but I'm not giving up any points to use it when it only shows for me.

imagine a whole clan throwing sensor grenade and also have scavenger which refils it...this means VSAT in the whole match. Sensor grenade is fine the way it is, it would be OP if the whole team sees the enemy + people will abuse it.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 5/21/2013 5:00:15 AM(edited)
tactikz4 posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...

imagine a whole clan throwing sensor grenade and also have scavenger which refils it...this means VSAT in the whole match. Sensor grenade is fine the way it is, it would be OP if the whole team sees the enemy + people will abuse it.

If they are all rocking sensor grenades then they are not spamming EMPs/hacking equipment.

They can have their make-shift wannabe VSAT while being pummeled by my EMP spam.

Edit:
Just wanted to say that I'm not saying they are useless, just not worth using a point on compared to the other things you could use (to me anyway)

---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.