For the HC players

#1KidCachePosted 5/21/2013 8:54:56 AM
Do you like how HC is already, where you can TK peeps, or do you like ricochet better? - Results (63 votes)
Ricochet is better
58.73% (37 votes)
You should be able to TK
33.33% (21 votes)
Indifferent about it
7.94% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I like ricochet better than being able to TK teammates and getting kicked for it. Maybe that's just me.. But I just wanted to know what your opinions are for HC
---
Me-Phobia -- The Fear Of Becoming So Amazing That Everybody Dies Because No One From The Human Race Can Handle It! I'm Diagnosed.
#2Ollie The Magic BumPosted 5/21/2013 8:58:39 AM
I prefer being able to team kill. I enjoy killing my teammates for staring down sights through doorways
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#3RapaleemanPosted 5/21/2013 9:10:07 AM
While TK'ing a few dudes every once in a while when they are acting dumb is kind of funny, ricochet is overall better in my opinion though it was still flawed.

With ricochet, you have less BS overall but the issues arise when team mates get in front of you and you hit them instead of an enemy. You die while the enemy gets a kill or worse, he kills you both since you are too afraid to murder yourself. Shooting an enemy and hitting a team mate through a wall actually happened a little too much for my liking.

I will say I do find it amusing when I get kicked and hadn't realized I murdered a team mate. That is kind of funny. I also like TK'ing a few people to figure out if I am just a bad player or if I am host. Typically in games with a lot of BS I am host and in HC I can verify it without leaving the game.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#4bigbug1992Posted 5/21/2013 9:49:02 AM
You need to be able to kill shield trolls and door blockers.

TKing is a necessity in hardcore.
#5CmorningWoodPosted 5/21/2013 10:07:20 AM
I like how it is now but I think you shouldn't be kicked for too many team kills. Respawn penalty would be fine.
---
GamerTag: CraigBeGrizz
#6ArchMageSynokPosted 5/21/2013 10:15:20 AM
you shouldn't be able to team kill with scorestreaks, but otherwise I like the feature, more realistic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UNFgs.jpg
#7KidCache(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 10:22:55 AM
CmorningWood posted...
I like how it is now but I think you shouldn't be kicked for too many team kills. Respawn penalty would be fine.

Like how it was in MW2? I wouldn't mind that
---
Me-Phobia -- The Fear Of Becoming So Amazing That Everybody Dies Because No One From The Human Race Can Handle It! I'm Diagnosed.
#8k1zzl3_82Posted 5/21/2013 10:40:58 AM
CmorningWood posted...

This
---
You're logic escapes me. I'm the last person to suggest free handouts, but DLC is not to CoD as milkshakes are to Bic Macs. -jimhalpert789
#9bigbug1992Posted 5/21/2013 10:42:48 AM
KidCache posted...
CmorningWood posted...

Like how it was in MW2? I wouldn't mind that

Yeah. I remember it added a minute and a half for each TK, me and my friends would go on a HC raid back in the day, kill randoms, get 5 min + respawn timers. Good times...
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 5/21/2013 10:45:32 AM
I prefer being able to TK but you are ****** no matter what if you get a dude that wants to troll you.

Ricochet on: Troll runs in front of you so you die
Able to TK: Troll runs in front of you so he dies but you get kicked.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.