For the HC players

#11Magic_BryanPosted 5/21/2013 12:07:13 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I prefer being able to TK but you are ****** no matter what if you get a dude that wants to troll you.

Ricochet on: Troll runs in front of you so you die
Able to TK: Troll runs in front of you so he dies but you get kicked.

This, plus random incidental bettie/car deaths
---
Lucky beats good...
#12_DaydreamPosted 5/21/2013 3:08:27 PM
Sometimes team killing is funny, but I personally hate being team killed by obnoxious people trying to get kicked out of the game or when people run in front of my bullets. I mean seriously WTF is wrong with those people.
---
To want nothing is to have everything.
#13crazyeightz1Posted 5/21/2013 6:16:07 PM
I don't even know why there is an option to friendly in hardcore. All the kills are accidental, names don't popup kills. The ones that are done on purpose are either revenge Tks or the guy just wants to get kicked out of the game. It serves no beneficial purpose at all. Why even have it is my question.
#14APG_CAMOPosted 5/21/2013 7:09:37 PM(edited)
crazyeightz1 posted...
I don't even know why there is an option to friendly in hardcore. All the kills are accidental, names don't popup kills. The ones that are done on purpose are either revenge Tks or the guy just wants to get kicked out of the game. It serves no beneficial purpose at all. Why even have it is my question.

Oh god could you imagine? Most people think HC is too easy and a joke now. If they made it to where you don't need to watch what you are doing with your gun, with the added bullet damage, it would be spray and pray city. WAY worse than it is now.

I like 3 TK's and you get kicked the most. Yeah you get the random car explosions that take out team mates but hey, thats what you get with HC. I will admit that in ricochet you saw a lot less trolling, but at least with the getting kicked way, you can get rid of them by stepping in front of their bullets.

I've also been with 5 people in a party with 1 random that was trolling, so we all took turns TK him till he left. That was funny.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#15nightpol74Posted 5/21/2013 8:03:48 PM
It has to come back for the next one. Too many times someone's got in the way, or I've got in the way, when firing at an enemy. It also makes me scared to use tacs. and grenades as well for fear of screwing my teammates over accidentally.
And did they make the host safe no matter how many times they do it? I got TK'ed a couple of times by some obnoxious little tool who was spamming semtex and c4 at us deliberately and it just kept saying "cannot kick host player" or something like that.