So will 360 Ghosts players be able to play Xbox One Ghost players?

#1ZeustyPosted 5/21/2013 1:59:09 PM
Will the multiplayer be combined?
#2bigbug1992Posted 5/21/2013 2:00:39 PM
Probably not.
---
What I if told you...
You just read that wrong
#3supercoolisaacPosted 5/21/2013 2:00:40 PM
Seeing as it's still the same xbox live service and the controllers have the same exact buttons i don't see why not.

Never know though.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#4fatclemenzaPosted 5/21/2013 2:02:04 PM
The Xbox One is going to have games? I thought it was just a device to switch between my fantasy football team and TV using only my voice
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#5HaahahahaPosted 5/21/2013 2:04:29 PM
fatclemenza posted...
The Xbox One is going to have games? I thought it was just a device to switch between my fantasy football team and TV using only my voice

Remotes are the leading cause of obesity in NA. Xbox one is the cure wait...
---
"The world is full of bull*******" Adachi
Is this ok mods?
#6bigbug1992Posted 5/21/2013 2:04:49 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Seeing as it's still the same xbox live service and the controllers have the same exact buttons i don't see why not.

Never know though.

Madden players on the Xbox 360 couldn't play Madden 09 with players on original Xbox. And yes. Madden 09 was released on the original Xbox.
---
What I if told you...
You just read that wrong
#7JetblackmoonPosted 5/21/2013 2:08:22 PM

You can watch TV on your Xbox... on your TV!

IT'S THE FUTURE.

(Sarcasm aside, I'll save my judgement until I see some actual games.)
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#8gdogghenriksonPosted 5/21/2013 2:40:12 PM
fatclemenza posted...

don't forget, that useless thing called kinect must be always on and always connected!
#9fatclemenzaPosted 5/21/2013 2:50:36 PM
https://i.minus.com/ibcHIyVOGJM8mo.gif
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#10Superman070776Posted 5/21/2013 3:33:58 PM
Jetblackmoon posted...

You can watch TV on your Xbox... on your TV!

IT'S THE FUTURE.

(Sarcasm aside, I'll save my judgement until I see some actual games.)

I liked what I saw, even though I have two TVs in my living room, and don't need all the options for watching TV or movies. When I look at this generation, I can name a few standout games for me: Minecraft, COD, Batman Arkham games, Red Dead, GTA, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Trials HD/Evolution, and then random games like SSX and the Skate series. Most of those are exclusive or timed exclusives for Microsoft. I am an impatient person, so getting COD DLC a month before Sony is a big seller for me. I love Bethesda, so getting that DLC first is a huge bonus. There will always be kids out there hating anything popular, people seem to hate winners. I don't see any reason to move away from Xbox, and I am excited to get an Xbox One at launch.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid