So is Treyarch controlled by the "MLG"/"Esports" crowd?

#1zerooo0Posted 5/23/2013 5:49:13 AM
Seems like all they try to cater to. Making some very uneeded changes just to cater to the MLG crowd that can't simply learn to adapt to the dang game.

Pathetic.

Also why haven't they buffed the XM8? It needs it.

Maybe if I say I'm "MLG" they will buff it. Maybe, if I can get in the inner circle of the "MLG" maybe just maybe I can talk them into rebuffing the SMGS to see the expression of everyone else.
---
Hailey Smigh"There's no detention in College"
Roger Smith" Well then I take away 50 points from Gryffindor!!!"
#2CantShakeMePosted 5/23/2013 5:50:42 AM
The KAP-40 did more damage and had a faster fire rate than most of the SMGs... With quickdraw and all that nonsense built in.
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 5:51:18 AM
CantShakeMe posted...
The KAP-40 did more damage and had a faster fire rate than most of the SMGs... With quickdraw and all that nonsense built in.

And, it had a small 15 clip with small range.
---
#4CantShakeMePosted 5/23/2013 5:52:21 AM
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...

It's range was equal to or better than the Vectors....
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 6:04:04 AM
CantShakeMe posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...

No it wasn't. The recoil from it would prevent that. Maybe if you did single shots, but then you would be dead before you could get that type of range.
---
#6CantShakeMePosted 5/23/2013 6:05:51 AM
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...

No it wasn't. The recoil from it would prevent that. Maybe if you did single shots, but then you would be dead before you could get that type of range.

Learn to control your recoil?...

I used to use the PM-9 in MW3 with Rapid Fire and Extended Mags... I know how to control my recoil quite well.
#7Webmaster4531Posted 5/23/2013 6:09:51 AM
CantShakeMe posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...

I used to use the PM-9 in MW3 with Rapid Fire and Extended Mags... I know how to control my recoil quite well.

Yeah being careful with your recoil vs. a perfect accuracy full rate firing gun is a great idea. That was sarcasm. You're better off running away.
---
Ad Hominem.
#8CantShakeMePosted 5/23/2013 6:13:31 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...

Yeah being careful with your recoil vs. a perfect accuracy full rate firing gun is a great idea. That was sarcasm. You're better off running away.

NEVER

Mix your herp with your derp. You'll end up like this guy....
#9fatclemenzaPosted 5/23/2013 6:18:46 AM
Also why haven't they buffed the XM8? It needs it.

that's why Treyarch doesn't listen to randoms like you

The M8 is a top 3 AR its used in comp for a reason
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 6:19:46 AM
CantShakeMe posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...
zerooo0 posted...
CantShakeMe posted...

Such a well thought out response. It would be impossible for me to go full auto with using the KAP to try to outgun someone at Vector Range. The clip is so small that it would run out of ammo.
---