So is Treyarch controlled by the "MLG"/"Esports" crowd?

#31zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 7:24:49 AM
Yea, god forbidde people for using secondaries as their main gun and for them to actually have a chance. Dang heathens.

The nerve of some people, everybody should just use a AR, SMG, Shotgun, LMG, or Snipers. No secondary should have an equal chance.

#Sarcasm.
---
Hailey Smigh"There's no detention in College"
Roger Smith" Well then I take away 50 points from Gryffindor!!!"
#32I_End_ZombiesPosted 5/23/2013 7:26:24 AM
Webmaster4531 posted...
BA_in_BS posted...
Do you not know what ad hominem means?

Perhaps he doesn't care. I think he might be on to something the herp derp.

Care to prove something or are you just going to move along. I'm getting tired of taking the high road. It's not the hardest thing in the world to insult someone when I'm clearly winning the debate.

I'm going to have some cheese on toast soon. Lovely.
#33supercoolisaacPosted 5/23/2013 7:27:10 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Yea, god forbidde people for using secondaries as their main gun and for them to actually have a chance. Dang heathens.

The nerve of some people, everybody should just use a AR, SMG, Shotgun, LMG, or Snipers. No secondary should have an equal chance.

#Sarcasm.

The kap 40 was better close range than pretty much every gun in the game that wasn't a remmington.

yeah that's fair.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#34ih0tfireiPosted 5/23/2013 7:34:18 AM
zerooo0 posted...

#Sarcasm.

I don't know what your complaining about. The kap-40 still destroys people at its intended range. The nerf made it so it wouldn't beat smgs at ranges it should never be shot at.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#35darkshadowmasterPosted 5/23/2013 8:07:06 AM
CantShakeMe posted...

Learn to control your recoil?...

I used to use the PM-9 in MW3 with Rapid Fire and Extended Mags... I know how to control my recoil quite well.

So it was OP if you were skilled with the weapon? Really?

Don't get me wrong as I'm not for or against this nerf but that comment right there pretty much is saying "if you were skilled with the weapon you could kill someone easily"
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#36AlexanaxelaPosted 5/23/2013 9:22:22 AM
i don't remember mlg ever complaining about a shotgun being too powerful, so it seems like they just listen to whoever cries the loudest.
---
It's Not About The Shoes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRS0hQctus
#37RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/23/2013 9:26:35 AM
CantShakeMe posted...
The KAP-40 did more damage and had a faster fire rate than most of the SMGs... With quickdraw and all that nonsense built in.

could that be because all the SMG cryhards cried until the SMGs were nerfed several times and the pistols became a bigger problem?? Ding Ding
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#38AlexanaxelaPosted 5/23/2013 9:32:48 AM
CantShakeMe posted...
The KAP-40 did more damage and had a faster fire rate than most of the SMGs... With quickdraw and all that nonsense built in.

could that be because all the SMG cryhards cried until the SMGs were nerfed several times and the pistols became a bigger problem?? Ding Ding

none of the smgs have had their damage or range changed since release, they've had their hipspread nerfed to being the same as smg hipspread in mw2, bo1, mw3, etc and two of them were changed not to be lasers anymore
---
I like her because she smiles at me and means it.
#39Juzten76Posted 5/23/2013 9:52:17 AM
The fact that people are complaining about a secondary weapon being nerfed shows that they were in fact OP.
#40fatclemenzaPosted 5/23/2013 10:24:33 AM
Secondaries should be just that, Secondaries... Shouldn't be the weapon you go into a firefight with since it's more powerful than a Primary in CQC.

Then they should cost 0 points for the Pick 10 since they can't be as good as primaries.
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land