People tell me not to leave games that I join in progress..

#1CantShakeMePosted 5/23/2013 1:39:30 PM
Last night's stupidness. Joined a game of S&D, 2 idiots on my team camped to be the last 2 alive, then with 20 seconds left, they just ran out into the open holding trophy systems...

I only played 1 round, then backed out because of their stupidity.
Get thrown right back into the game... Fine, I'll just wait it out.
Game is about to start, they're on my team.
I leave, since why the hell do I want to play with those idiots again.
I wait 2-3 minutes, join a game, and what do ya think happens? Yep, right back with those idiots.
#2C_Dub7Posted 5/23/2013 1:40:46 PM
Sux 2 b u
---
"Burn for a burn, baby. That's in the Bible." - Dr. Hooch
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 5/23/2013 1:42:25 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995750-/61271305
---
This is not an act of mercy, this is to teach you the pain of living.
#4cheezstachePosted 5/23/2013 3:43:35 PM
I bet you couldn't top my record of 7 times thrown into the same game.
#5DustyShouriPosted 5/23/2013 4:12:27 PM(edited)
S&D is such a hit and miss. Seems more often than not I find some horrible joke of team mates. Trick shotters(I can't believe how many people I have been seeing 360'ing around the bombs since I started playing again this week. Seriously... I thought this was dead?) or the campers who won't move even when there's 10 seconds left and they're the only ones left... seriously, they'd rather take a loss than move out of their corner.

I try to stick around lobbies in S&D that aren't like the above, but lobbies in Black Ops 2 seem to fall apart insanely fast. Even when the games are close, the games are fun(even if I lose) and everyone seems decent... after one game half the lobby always leaves.

You shouldn't be put into the same lobby though unless it can't find any other. Do you have a strict NAT? You might want to look into fixing that.
#6MissElenaPosted 5/23/2013 4:15:56 PM
CantShakeMe, do not leave games that you join in progress.
---
GT: Varaza
6 more months till I get ma BMW ^.^
#7elchris79Posted 5/23/2013 4:17:44 PM
That would make me chuckle.
#8Haru_XXPosted 5/23/2013 4:23:44 PM
If that happens eject the disc and put in MW3, or Halo 4, I guarantee you'll enjoy the rest of your night.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#9patgd04Posted 5/23/2013 4:53:33 PM
I never leave a game unless I get a invite . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVci68cvIQ
---
"thats what you done with your free will ? Don't you lecture me with your $30 haircut, goku dies!" - dbz Android 13
GT patgd2008
#10bigbug1992Posted 5/24/2013 1:47:39 AM
CantShakeMe posted...
Last night's stupidness. Joined a game of S&D,2 idiots on my team camped to be the last 2 alive, then with 20 seconds left, they just ran out into the open holding trophy systems...

I only played 1 round, then backed out because of their stupidity.
Get thrown right back into the game... Fine, I'll just wait it out.
Game is about to start, they're on my team.
I leave, since why the hell do I want to play with those idiots again.
I wait 2-3 minutes, join a game, and what do ya think happens? Yep, right back with those idiots.

You might have played against me and my friend. We call it " delivering the package" because the Trophy System looks like a box until you deploy it. It normally gets a big laugh from the lobby.
---
What I if told you...
You just read that wrong