Black Ops 1 is officially better than this game

#1ChaseBoistPosted 5/23/2013 5:56:10 PM
Way better maps, fun guns (especially L96A1), no rage, no nerdy kill streaks which take over the game entirely, no headglitching, no nerds complaining about Quickscoping, money system. Only thing it needs is the pick 10, but I really don't even miss it that much.

What more could you ask for?

Inb4madgfaqsnerds
#2elchris79Posted 5/23/2013 5:57:41 PM
That's not official. True, but not remotely official.
#3LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 5/23/2013 6:27:07 PM
ChaseBoist posted...
Way better maps, fun guns (especially L96A1), no rage, no nerdy kill streaks which take over the game entirely, no headglitching, no nerds complaining about Quickscoping, money system. Only thing it needs is the pick 10, but I really don't even miss it that much.

Inb4madgfaqsnerds

Headglitching is in every CoD, Blackbird was easier to get and basically won games, and people complained about quickscoping back then, although everything gets a complaint anymore.

Not disagreeing with you just thought I'd throw that out there.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#4MegaTape13Posted 5/23/2013 6:41:49 PM
LeTHaL_PiRaTe posted...
Headglitching is in every CoD, Blackbird was easier to get and basically won games, and people complained about quickscoping back then, although everything gets a complaint anymore.

Headglitching was less prevalent in a typical game of BO1, since there was relatviely little cover, let alone important cover, that came to face-height while either standing or crouched.

Blackbird was indeed silly and borderline gamebreaking for a decent party, but a VSAT isn't much harder to get in BO2 and has the same effect.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#5Astro_B0mbPosted 5/23/2013 7:31:26 PM
When was blops not better than blops2?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#6NinjaDeath911Posted 5/23/2013 7:35:42 PM
LeTHaL_PiRaTe posted...
ChaseBoist posted...

Inb4madgfaqsnerds

Only time people complained about quick scoping in BLOPS1 was all the kids that were mad because treyarch made the sniper guns only viable for their intended purpose (aka hard scoping as the try hards call it, which is hysterical in itself because sniping is sniping)
#7zxrax_alt_1Posted 5/23/2013 7:55:32 PM(edited)
When was blops not better than blops2?

this

The only thing BO1 *really* has going against it is the fact that it's not always as entertaining as IW CoDs.
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS
#8HeartlessCharmsPosted 5/23/2013 7:57:58 PM
Your constant use of the word "nerd" would lead me to believe you, yourself, are a nerd and since you are so insecure about it, try to project it onto others.

umadnerd?
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#9SkilzMCPosted 5/23/2013 7:59:05 PM
<3

Will you marry me?
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#10flame030191Posted 5/23/2013 8:03:50 PM
They're about on-par for among my least favorite CoD games.

BOps1 had BlackBird with no decent counter (CSP can easily be shot down, and jammers do NOTHING to help), Flak Jacket Pro to counter all explosives (most direct impact rockets wouldn't even kill someone using FJ) AND an attatchment in it's entirety AND a killstreak in it's entirety, and Tac Mask Pro to make every tactical grenade completely useless. Add that on Famas, Galil, and AUG which had absolutely no recoil, and you're pretty much unstoppable.

BOps2 has terrible netcoding and matchmaking, completely useless weapons, and is overall very boring to play generally. I'm glad they nerfed the effectiveness of Flak Jacket and Tac Mask, but they're still extremely powerful (arguably the best perks of their tiers).
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us