Black Ops 1 is officially better than this game

#11spamhairPosted 5/23/2013 8:22:57 PM
Pretty much Black Ops 1 is the best game to play to not get screwed over on. You'll die, yes, but not usually for stupid reasons. The weapons are all pretty good. The maps are simple and effective. You can play solo and still wreck the house. Last but not least....Party games!!
---
"Hayters gonna hayte," said in response to David Hayter not voicing Snake in MGSV.
#12HitokiriFelixPosted 5/23/2013 8:36:23 PM
flame030191 posted...
\Flak Jacket Pro to counter all explosives (most direct impact rockets wouldn't even kill someone using FJ) AND an attatchment in it's entirety AND a killstreak in it's entirety, and Tac Mask Pro to make every tactical grenade completely useless. I'm glad they nerfed the effectiveness of Flak Jacket and Tac Mask, but they're still extremely powerful (arguably the best perks of their tiers).

Oh no, not the direct-impact rockets!! How are we gonna get kills without them!!! What's a weapon that's not explosive and isn't affected by flak jacket... hm... hm... oh yeah, a gun.
If you play stuff like league play you'll notice the interactions between opposing teams and their classes is pretty awesome. Like if you open up the game without using explosives or tacticals, you're opening up a real chink in their defenses for a crucial moment when you can bust out an smg rushing class with stuns and c4 scavving.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#13MegaTape13Posted 5/23/2013 9:03:46 PM
flame030191 posted...
They're about on-par for among my least favorite CoD games.

BOps1 had BlackBird with no decent counter (CSP can easily be shot down, and jammers do NOTHING to help), Flak Jacket Pro to counter all explosives (most direct impact rockets wouldn't even kill someone using FJ) AND an attatchment in it's entirety AND a killstreak in it's entirety, and Tac Mask Pro to make every tactical grenade completely useless. Add that on Famas, Galil, and AUG which had absolutely no recoil, and you're pretty much unstoppable.

Just to clarify:

Jammers are awesome

FJ did not protect against direct impacts or sticks (but I see where you're coming from, it is banned in comp after all)

http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=4577
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#14BipBapBamPosted 5/23/2013 9:23:49 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
When was blops not better than blops2?

---
GT: Noitrez
#15Majora1988Posted 5/23/2013 10:02:06 PM
Blops 1's biggest problem was its lag. It's not as bad now, tough that just may be me having gotten used to blops 2 lag.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#16BronxCataclysmPosted 5/23/2013 10:10:27 PM
Black Ops 1 was always better than this garbage.
#17Tidus6135Posted 5/23/2013 10:49:24 PM
MW2 and BO1 were the best. Besides CoD4 of course.
---
GT: HEYitzED