Which CoD was your first?

#31Robin_MaskPosted 5/27/2013 12:45:39 AM
First picked up Call of Duty: Big Red One for the Xbox, loved it.

Picked up COD1 with United Offensive, one of the best deals ever and United Offensive is my favorite COD of all time.

But UO really defines what epic really is, the American, Russian and British plane mission are amazing and memorable. It really did feel like a war.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#32XTriggerXPosted 5/27/2013 1:03:08 AM
Cod 2 was my first. I still have all of the games from cod 2 and still go back and play them. I wish waw wasnt a hack fest.
#33AristophPosted 5/27/2013 1:36:54 AM
CoD4 was my first. I then went back and played a bit of CoD2 and CoD3, but they didn't capture me the way CoD4 did. I wasn't a big WW2 shooter fan, so that had a lot to do with it. I also didn't like WaW for the same reason. I can say objectively that they were very good games, they just weren't my cup of tea.
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#34GRTooCoolPosted 5/27/2013 4:04:57 AM
My first one was World at War and I sucked so bad at that game it wasn't fun at all.

Got MW2 anyway since all my friends were getting it and that's when I officially "fell in love" with the series.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#35NinjaDeath911Posted 5/27/2013 5:47:16 AM
First was COD3 single player
But COD4 is where I got hooked

MW2 just made me feel like 'what happened?"
#36tadmfpolePosted 5/27/2013 11:42:44 AM
I started with COD2. Still have it plus every one that came after it. Both titles that end with 3 are the worst overall in the series, and everything after MW2 has been progressively laggier somehow.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#37AndaristPosted 5/27/2013 12:03:36 PM
BrownPack posted...
Inb4 people lying and saying they played anything before Cod4 first. Oh wait too late.

How old are you?

I'm 22 and I was playing the first CoD on my cousins computer over summer breaks.
---
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth
#38advancewarsnutPosted 5/27/2013 11:04:26 PM
Stcloud_4_Life posted...
advancewarsnut posted...
BO1 was my first. Unlike the vast majority of CoD's audience, I actually waited until I was 17 before picking up a CoD game :\

you mean your parents wouldn't let you have a CoD until you were 17
if only more parents were like yours

If my parents had their way I still wouldn't be playing CoD, and I'm halfway through college right now ._.

TBH I wasn't really excited about CoD in general until I played a couple rounds of WaW Zombies at a friend's house and REALLY enjoyed it. BO1 just so happened to be coming out around a month later... the rest is history.

(it actually had nothing to do with me abiding by ESRB standards and more to do with I just so happened to turn 17 before I got interested in Call of Duty)
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#39flame030191(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 11:46:23 PM
Andarist posted...
BrownPack posted...
Inb4 people lying and saying they played anything before Cod4 first. Oh wait too late.

How old are you?

I'm 22 and I was playing the first CoD on my cousins computer over summer breaks.

He acts like it's impossible to play CoD today and have started before CoD4.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MW2 most noob based CoD. Number of people who agree: 154
#40PROTOSSONLYPosted 5/28/2013 1:23:54 AM
flame030191 posted...
Andarist posted...
BrownPack posted...

How old are you?

He acts like it's impossible to play CoD today and have started before CoD4.

^^^^this. I had finest hour and big red one, never played 3 then got 4 for PC, was a great game.