Who here has been playing the multi-player since CoD4?

#1The_RemembrancePosted 5/26/2013 6:26:38 AM
Why are you still playing now? This series has bombed completely in terms of gameplay, innovation and dare I say community.

I can not understand how people can put themselves through 3 or more years of Call of Duty. There are SO many more competitive multiplayer games out there with different mechanics and gameplay experiences.

Why play the same, boring, tired, generic and effortless game?
#2Silver17Posted 5/26/2013 6:50:58 AM
OK so you're burned out. Many including myself still enjoy it.

If you are that burned out, then move on to what you feel like playing and let the rest enjoy what they feel like playing...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#3ih0tfireiPosted 5/26/2013 7:23:10 AM
Because SnD is still fun. I honestly would rather play counter strike on PC but I haven't touched it since valve screwed up matchmaking(this was a while ago so it might be fixed now).
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
#4Aether_LyricPosted 5/26/2013 7:39:40 AM
The_Remembrance posted...
Why play the same, boring, tired, generic and effortless game?

The response to this is always the same: it's fun. Pretty easy to understand

The_Remembrance posted...
There are SO many more competitive multiplayer games out there with different mechanics and gameplay experiences.

Why do you assume that people who like CoD don't play or try other games? Everyone has. They just don't have the same feel, addictiveness or fun factor that keeps people playing them throughout the year.
#5fatclemenzaPosted 5/26/2013 7:43:39 AM
I still do play CoD4. What now, TC?
---
Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
#6SkilzMCPosted 5/26/2013 8:13:59 AM
Why make a topic based entirely on the assumption that everyone else must be just as dissatisfied as you?
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#7Lerp85Posted 5/26/2013 8:15:33 AM
Yes. Actually I didn't get into the series till 4, and have enjoyed each one since. I play cause I have fun with them, why else play? If I didn't I would not play the games.
#85h07gunPosted 5/26/2013 8:28:37 AM
I've played since cod 2,awns I've always been a beast at multiplayer. I only play zombies now if that tells you anything.
---
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#9MissElenaPosted 5/26/2013 9:00:30 AM
Lerp85 posted...
Yes. Actually I didn't get into the series till 4, and have enjoyed each one since. I play cause I have fun with them, why else play? If I didn't I would not play the games.

---
GT: Varaza
6 more months till I get ma BMW ^.^
#10WrydrunePosted 5/26/2013 10:48:43 AM
Been playing since the original. Spent way to many days on each CoD but MW3, that one I didn't overly like.
---
Love is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth.