HOW TO: Get Shotgun rank in Zombies

#1xlinerPosted 5/26/2013 11:40:57 AM
Divide your zombie kills by your downs.
125 kills to 1 down for Shotguns rank.
75 kills to 1 down for Knife rank.
You may need to make a new profile to do this easily.
---
I'm as straight as a boomerang (^_~)
GT: Vampiric Zealot
#2kingekingePosted 5/26/2013 11:54:41 AM
This has been proven to be wrong so many times it's not even funny.

K/D has very little to do with your rank. Getting high rounds and then beating them is how you rank up, in other words always getting better.

I've seen shotguns with much lower K/D and knives with much higher K/D. There are some people who did glitches to get high rounds and have almost no kills and have shotguns.
#3Lerp85Posted 5/26/2013 11:57:48 AM
kingekinge posted...

K/D has very little to do with your rank. Getting high rounds and then beating them is how you rank up, in other words always getting better.

I've seen shotguns with much lower K/D and knives with much higher K/D. There are some people who did glitches to get high rounds and have almost no kills and have shotguns.

Yea, but your idea is wrong too, cause me and two friends have played zombies at the same time, getting just as far and getting farther at the same times, and only one of us has the knife.
#4xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 12:00:58 PM
kingekinge posted...

Before one of the updates it WAS rounds, but that was changed.
I'v made it to round 40 and 42 while averaging 26-34.
My K/D is only 39.
I still have Skull and Blue eyes/always lose eyes.
Your logic is flawed.
---
#5FaithInAllPosted 5/26/2013 12:09:05 PM
My friend has a k/d of 75 and has shotguns. His highest round is 29 as well. TBH just try to do the best you can and eventually you'll just rank up.
#6xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 12:11:16 PM
FaithInAll posted...
My friend has a k/d of 75 and has shotguns. His highest round is 29 as well. TBH just try to do the best you can and eventually you'll just rank up.

Your logic is flawed.
Your friend has had a higher K/D earlier on, and got the shotguns.
Then he just sucked and has a terrible K/D.
---
#7FaithInAllPosted 5/26/2013 12:22:56 PM(edited)
xliner posted...
FaithInAll posted...

Your logic is flawed.

He never had a good k/d lol How are you gonna tell me how my friend played when I play with him regularly since launch? My other friend and me would always revive him for laughs.
#8FaithInAllPosted 5/26/2013 12:22:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 12:25:57 PM
FaithInAll posted...
xliner posted...
FaithInAll posted...

Your logic is flawed.

He never had a good k/d lol How are you gonna tell me how my friend played when I play with him regularly since launch? My other friend and me would always revive him for laughs.

So he glitched in Custom Games.
Your logic is still flawed either way.
There was a patch, it changed the zombies rank system.
Before that you could do anything to rank up.
---
#10FaithInAllPosted 5/26/2013 12:29:46 PM
xliner posted...
FaithInAll posted...
xliner posted...
FaithInAll posted...

Your logic is flawed.

So he glitched in Custom Games.
Your logic is still flawed either way.
There was a patch, it changed the zombies rank system.
Before that you could do anything to rank up.

Keep making up excuses. Yeah you're right he's definitely glitching in customs games when the only time he's played custom is for achievements... If it was based on a k/d as low as 125 we'd have shotguns running everywhere. Whatever though, after this amazing breakthrough you've made maybe I won't ever see a knife again.