What is a tryhard?

#1kissarmy132Posted 5/26/2013 7:43:24 PM
What is your personal definition of a tryhard? seems everyone varies a little
---
"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul." - Jimmy V.
#2xlinerPosted 5/26/2013 7:46:17 PM
Someone who tries to hard to win.
---
I'm as straight as a boomerang (^_~)
GT: Vampiric Zealot
#3SevenDayCandlePosted 5/26/2013 7:52:38 PM
Someone who only uses the 'top tier' weapons and jumpshots/dropshots everyone, even the AFK people or the people who they shoot in the back.

The people who play for their streaks, avoid the objective (usually) and rage quit when there is a challenge.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#4BipBapBamPosted 5/26/2013 7:52:47 PM
A guy that only uses the best set ups, spam jump/drop shots and still sucks.
---
GT: Noitrez
#5FoxMakinWafflesPosted 5/26/2013 7:57:35 PM
That one kid that gave 110% in high school PE.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#6Mr_CumberdalePosted 5/26/2013 8:02:00 PM
I don't use the word tryhard. There are casuals, who fool around in the game, and then there are people who play to win.
---
GT: Why you quit
#7IAMTH3GUYVERPosted 5/26/2013 8:06:04 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
Someone who only uses the 'top tier' weapons and jumpshots/dropshots everyone, even the AFK people or the people who they shoot in the back.

The people who play for their streaks, avoid the objective (usually) and rage quit when there is a challenge.

Nobody told you to use crappy weapons. I play the objective. I don't care about kill/score streaks. I use the so-called "top tier" weapons because guess what? THEY WORK! Why would I use a crappy gun just to please people like you?
---
"Boys screamed and girls screamed. So I made him scream, and scream, and scream..." ~ SPAWN
#8SevenDayCandlePosted 5/26/2013 8:10:13 PM
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Nobody told you to use crappy weapons. I play the objective. I don't care about kill/score streaks. I use the so-called "top tier" weapons because guess what? THEY WORK! Why would I use a crappy gun just to please people like you?

The butthurt here?

ITS OVER 9000!!!
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#9Neutron_RaptorPosted 5/26/2013 8:11:52 PM
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Some people prefer to have a real challenge instead of using one or two weapons. Seeing someone with a vast majority of their kills with one top tier weapons is laughable to say the least especially when they quit when facing a little adversity in a match. You are coming off as a real TRYHARD :)
#10WELP00Posted 5/26/2013 8:16:26 PM
Neutron_Raptor posted...
IAMTH3GUYVER posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Some people prefer to have a real challenge instead of using one or two weapons. Seeing someone with a vast majority of their kills with one top tier weapons is laughable to say the least especially when they quit when facing a little adversity in a match. You are coming off as a real TRYHARD :)

Got em