If I join a TDM, get 1 kill, then go and hide, i'm automatically the best player

#11HeartlessCharmsPosted 6/5/2013 10:19:59 PM
BipBapBam posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Brb gonna get 2 kills then hide in a corner.

I'm da best :')

implying you don't already supercamp

got em'
---
"I'd rather die than be average"
#12supercoolisaacPosted 6/5/2013 10:25:13 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
BipBapBam posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

got em'

It's got 'em, not got em'.

Got 'em
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#13HeartlessCharmsPosted 6/5/2013 10:25:53 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

got em'

Got 'em

'got em
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#14GL17CHPosted 6/5/2013 10:53:47 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
T3HL33TZ0R!
#15bigbug1992Posted 6/5/2013 10:59:04 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
BipBapBam posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

got em'

Got 'em

'got em

I think this video is relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENq-QQcXaNw
---
What I if told you...
You just read that wrong
#16ShadonicPosted 6/6/2013 5:27:27 AM
yiangaruuuga posted...
L4DMalus posted...
How is your KDR undefined?

I'm not sure if you understand the fundamentals of mathematics. You cannot divide a number by zero, or else it is undefined. KDR is measured by kills divided by deaths, and 1/0 is undefined.

Logic fail, at what point did you define that you didn't die for the remainder of the match? if you're bad enough that you have to go hide in order to have a game where you don't die, you're probably bad enough that you'll die while hiding anyway.

also, KDR = Kill to life ratio, regardless of how it's labelled in-game, otherwise like in HALO, it'd show 0 until the first time you die in a match.

then there's also the definition of 'best player', which isn't highest KDR. Objectively you could whittle it down to 'Best KD Spread' if you ignore assists, support Kstreaks, destruction of enemy KStreaks..

so yeah. no.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#17Velociswagger(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 12:18:08 PM
Shadonic posted...
yiangaruuuga posted...
L4DMalus posted...
How is your KDR undefined?

I'm not sure if you understand the fundamentals of mathematics. You cannot divide a number by zero, or else it is undefined. KDR is measured by kills divided by deaths, and 1/0 is undefined.

Logic fail, at what point did you define that you didn't die for the remainder of the match? if you're bad enough that you have to go hide in order to have a game where you don't die, you're probably bad enough that you'll die while hiding anyway.

also, KDR = Kill to life ratio, regardless of how it's labelled in-game, otherwise like in HALO, it'd show 0 until the first time you die in a match.

then there's also the definition of 'best player', which isn't highest KDR. Objectively you could whittle it down to 'Best KD Spread' if you ignore assists, support Kstreaks, destruction of enemy KStreaks..

so yeah. no.

Yeah no you're wrong.
#18NidtendofreakPosted 6/6/2013 12:36:34 PM
L4DMalus posted...
How is your KDR undefined? If you have 1 kill and 0 deaths you have a 1.00 K/D for that match, whereas if someone on your team goes 21-7, they have a 3.00 K/D for that match, making them better than you.

/topic

Might wanna go back to school there.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.