SO I think I finally grew up as a gamer.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SO I think I finally grew up as a gamer.
3 years ago#1
I think I just realized, that every game is better than CoD, I wish I had figured this out earlier.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#2
Now come play MW2 with the big boys.
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
3 years ago#3
Too busy playing my backlog of GTA IV, The Orange Box , and the Mass Effect Trilogy.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#4
I need to buy GTA IV I miss that game.
3 years ago#5
JVel91 posted...
I need to buy GTA IV I miss that game.

I've never owned it, (But I've done plenty of free roaming at friends house) I picked it up at wal-mart for 15 dollars. Not a bad deal. They got all the old Rockstar games for that price, LA Noire, GTA IV, Red Dead.
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#6
I was practically done with Read dead I loved that game and then my old HD on my xbox got corrupted somehow and erased everything I was pissed and was too lazy to start over :(
3 years ago#7
I played all those game but I've never had more fun than playing Halo 3 or Blops 2 with my buddies.

I can't wait till the inevitable remake of Halo 3. I hope to god they remake Blops 2 with awesome netcode.
Ad Hominem.
3 years ago#8
Webmaster4531 posted...
I played all those game but I've never had more fun than playing Halo 3 or Blops 2 with my buddies.

I can't wait till the inevitable remake of Halo 3. I hope to god they remake Blops 2 with awesome netcode.

Playing with friends is fun but my friends won't even touch Blops 2 anymore so that made me branch out, I've been trying a lot more sing player experiences like I listed above, plus most of us got BF3 and GTA so that's enough multiplayer.
- GT Skillz MC
3 years ago#9
SkilzMC posted...
I think I just realized, that every game is better than CoD, I wish I had figured this out earlier.

Now if you can just grow up as a human being you will do just fine!
3 years ago#10
SkilzMC posted...

Takes people a long time. I can only tolerate this game when playing with friends. Can't touch it playing solo.
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. SO I think I finally grew up as a gamer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived