SO I think I finally grew up as a gamer.

#1SkilzMCPosted 6/12/2013 10:47:26 PM
I think I just realized, that every game is better than CoD, I wish I had figured this out earlier.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#2JVel91Posted 6/12/2013 10:51:17 PM
Now come play MW2 with the big boys.
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#3SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:55:14 PM
Too busy playing my backlog of GTA IV, The Orange Box , and the Mass Effect Trilogy.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#4JVel91Posted 6/12/2013 10:59:20 PM
I need to buy GTA IV I miss that game.
---
#5SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 11:00:56 PM
JVel91 posted...
I need to buy GTA IV I miss that game.

I've never owned it, (But I've done plenty of free roaming at friends house) I picked it up at wal-mart for 15 dollars. Not a bad deal. They got all the old Rockstar games for that price, LA Noire, GTA IV, Red Dead.
---
- GT Skillz MC
#6JVel91Posted 6/12/2013 11:07:36 PM
I was practically done with Read dead I loved that game and then my old HD on my xbox got corrupted somehow and erased everything I was pissed and was too lazy to start over :(
---
#7Webmaster4531Posted 6/12/2013 11:11:21 PM
I played all those game but I've never had more fun than playing Halo 3 or Blops 2 with my buddies.

I can't wait till the inevitable remake of Halo 3. I hope to god they remake Blops 2 with awesome netcode.
---
Ad Hominem.
#8SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 11:18:26 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
I played all those game but I've never had more fun than playing Halo 3 or Blops 2 with my buddies.

I can't wait till the inevitable remake of Halo 3. I hope to god they remake Blops 2 with awesome netcode.

Playing with friends is fun but my friends won't even touch Blops 2 anymore so that made me branch out, I've been trying a lot more sing player experiences like I listed above, plus most of us got BF3 and GTA so that's enough multiplayer.
---
- GT Skillz MC
#9jasonkingmarkPosted 6/13/2013 7:40:07 AM
SkilzMC posted...
I think I just realized, that every game is better than CoD, I wish I had figured this out earlier.

Now if you can just grow up as a human being you will do just fine!
#10ih0tfireiPosted 6/13/2013 9:30:14 AM
SkilzMC posted...

Takes people a long time. I can only tolerate this game when playing with friends. Can't touch it playing solo.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
NNID - Hotfire