SO I think I finally grew up as a gamer.

#11RapaleemanPosted 6/13/2013 10:33:26 AM
SkilzMC posted...
I think I just realized, that every game is better than CoD, I wish I had figured this out earlier.

If you think gems like Fast & Furious: Showdown, Vampire Rain, or Mindjack are better than CoD I doubt you have grown up as much as you think.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#12Astro_B0mbPosted 6/13/2013 11:51:04 AM
Rapaleeman posted...
SkilzMC posted...
I think I just realized, that every game is better than CoD, I wish I had figured this out earlier.

If you think gems like Fast & Furious: Showdown, Vampire Rain, or Mindjack are better than CoD I doubt you have grown up as much as you think.

It is impossible for a game to be worse than CoD.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#13SevenDayCandlePosted 6/13/2013 11:57:43 AM
Astro_B0mb posted...
Rapaleeman posted...
SkilzMC posted...

It is impossible for a game to be worse than CoD.

Nothing is impossible, only improbable.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#14JSpillaPosted 6/13/2013 12:04:48 PM
JVel91 posted...
I was practically done with Read dead I loved that game and then my old HD on my xbox got corrupted somehow and erased everything I was pissed and was too lazy to start over :(

omg this is exactly what happened to me too, maybe it was red dead that corrupted our HD?
#15HeartlessCharmsPosted 6/13/2013 1:28:40 PM
JSpilla posted...
JVel91 posted...
I was practically done with Read dead I loved that game and then my old HD on my xbox got corrupted somehow and erased everything I was pissed and was too lazy to start over :(

omg this is exactly what happened to me too, maybe it was red dead that corrupted our HD?

Your Xbox just knew you weren't ready to find out the fate of the legendary John Marston.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#16LordofBallyhooPosted 6/13/2013 2:00:54 PM
Once you go Dark Souls, most other games don't compare. It'll even fix that competitive itch CoD tends to scratch for you.
---
F2000 was an unholy weapon. Respect it, and it harvested souls for you. Treat it like the mortal SCAR-H, and it would devour you.
#17SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 3:23:03 PM
Rapaleeman posted...
SkilzMC posted...

Okay maybe I should have qualified this statement (Which I did in my head but apparently not in my post) ALMOST every game is better than CoD.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#18SkilzMC(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 3:25:00 PM
jasonkingmark posted...
SkilzMC posted...

Now if you can just grow up as a human being you will do just fine!

Ummmm.... Dad?
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC