Just got this game for $29.99 @ BB

#1GrizzmeisterPosted 6/13/2013 1:07:48 PM
Finally pulled the trigger and bought this game since Best Buy has it on sale for just 30 bucks. I had been playing Halo 4 before the latest weapon rebalance drained the last bit of fun out of that game for me.
---
"Deeds, not words"
#2lderivedxPosted 6/13/2013 1:12:48 PM
The weapon update made you dislike the game?
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx
#3Grizzmeister(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 1:19:47 PM
lderivedx posted...

Yeah, but I also don't like the fact that very few people play it any longer.

BO2 feels strange though because it so different from the original Black Ops. I like it, however, as its going to take me a while to come up with the perfect weapon loadout which is one of my favorite parts of the CoD games.
---
"Deeds, not words"
#4GameMaster14GMPosted 6/19/2013 9:06:27 AM
Grizzmeister posted...
lderivedx posted...

Yeah, but I also don't like the fact that very few people play it any longer.

BO2 feels strange though because it so different from the original Black Ops. I like it, however, as its going to take me a while to come up with the perfect weapon loadout which is one of my favorite parts of the CoD games.

youll spend a while a first thinking of classes and using the pick 10 point system to your very best benefit.

expect to die, this game can have you killed in the most random ways by the random players sometimes, LMG users will spray through walls, sniper shot through walls, random C4's/nades, shock charges.

luckily 99% of everything in the game has a counter, so make diverse classes to counter certain types of players, start with like, tactical mask and flack jacket (flack jacket is almost essential next to toughness and maybe dexterity) perks then check out the wildcards and weapons.
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 6/19/2013 9:24:32 AM
Did they ever put FFA back or is it still that stupid mode where they put a target over your head when you are winning?
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6PDXRoverMechPosted 6/19/2013 12:28:10 PM
congrats on wasting 29.99 and what i assume will be hours of your life.